From AKL to ASSp - the TR also known as "Did we just become Deluxe snobs?" *UPDATED 6/11*

AKL is definitely the most beautiful resort ever. From the theme to the CM's. I am glad that my mother made this her home resort for the DVC cause every year we go we always stay here...she even asks me if I wanted to try another resort and I always say no lol. I really love your pictures and can't wait to hear more about your adventures. Have a magical day! <3

It really is, isn't it? Everything about it is so amazing. What a great choice on your mother's part! I totally understand not wanting to try another resort - you already found the perfect one!

Well look at it this way, at least you got to try out two Disney Resorts. I have to agree though it's better to start with Value and work up to Deluxe. The Club Level seems so nice. I've never gotten to experience that yet. Maybe one day...

That was our logic too - we said we wanted to stay at all of the resorts so we just got that one out of the way! Definitely wish we would have started at a value. We won't make that mistake again - but hopefully that's because we'll be at deluxes for all our future trips...haha riiiiiight. Club level is truly something to experience once, even if it's just for a night! Just make sure you do it at the end of your trip and not the beginning :laughing:!

Sounds wonderful to stay club level, and to be able to really enjoy the resort too! Love to eat blueberries the way Joe does :)

It was so nice to take the time to really enjoy the resort! There's so much to explore and do at AKL so I was really glad we did it the way we did! I think I'll always eat blueberries Joe style from here on out ::yes::

That looks very yummy! :)

Oh gosh, I'm sorry that happened to you! Was the weather forecast calling rain that night? Because I know what you mean when I was at AoA this past Spring they held the movies outside by the Big Blue Pool every night...

Yum!! Tis is why CL sounds so great - the food!!!

What a fun thing to happen at breakfast!:goodvibes

Sounds like a great day! Pure paradise:lovestruc

It was so weird because the weather wasn't calling for rain at all! I'm not sure what happened there! And yeah, when we were at ASSp they had movies out near the pool area too! So strange.

The food really is the best part about CL! So worth doing at least once!
It was amazing! Definitely became deluxe snobs :banana:

HAHA.. Yes!! We have converted them.. and it is oh so good! Did you guys do the DVC tour? We did it last year and we really liked it. We ended up buying resale at SSR after some research. Can't afford Disney prices when you're planning a wedding lol :thumbsup2

Can't wait to read more about your (sadly) last day at AKL, what a view that morning.

Hehehe fellow deluxe snob! Once you go deluxe, you never go back. There's just no way!

We didn't do the tour but I am kicking myself for not! That's AMAZING you bought resale! WHEN (not if...:laughing:) we buy we'll probably do resale too! And yeah planning a wedding + DVC is quite difficult :sad2:

Late, but following along! :wave: Great trip so far! Can't wait to read the rest!

HELLO!!! Thanks for following! More is on its way :)!

I'm officially confused by this Little Mermaid thing. Was it supposed to be outside and they moved it? Or do they always show movies in tiny rooms on tiny TVs? AKL, you make no sense!
(And that's definitely Monsters University on your TV. I know my Monsters movies).

Definitely looks like pool weather. I hope your sadness about having to leave AKL didn't stop you from enjoying the awesome pool!

I was so confused by the LM thing too! It WAS supposed to be outside or at least that's what it made it seem like!

Once we got to the pool, the sadness magically disappeared!

I'm so sorry I've neglected this! As I'm sure it's been for all of you, it's been a busy holiday season! That combined with no Disney trip planned :sad1: has made getting over here difficult. It's funny, I'll log in here just to browse and then quickly get depressed since we have nothing planned and log right back out:laughing:. I MISS YOU DISNEY!!! Onward with FUN times!

September 25, 2015 - Jack and Rose

We finally made it down to the (AMAZING!) pool at 11:30.

IMG_8348 (Custom).JPG

I had such a relaxing, nice time hanging by the pool. Joe's favorite thing isn't laying out by the pool particularly but I know he was excited just to be here and mostly to be away from work. I think he sent his coworkers a couple "BE JEALOUS" pictures as we hung out down there.

It didn't take long at all to find a couple chairs next to each other. There were plenty open but I was hoping to be near the pool and we managed to do pretty well I think! We relaxed there in our chairs for a bit, probably Snapchatting and Instagraming a bit.

After not too long, I got hungry which typically happens every two hours on the dot. And you don't want to mess with my hunger.

hangry (Custom).jpg

I debated on whether to go back up to Club Level and grab some snacks but laziness prevailed and I just headed to The Mara for...

P1000118 (Custom).JPG

Curry salad and ZEBRA DOMES! I LOVE this salad. I THINK it's the same one they serve at Boma that I fell in love with a few years ago so I was really excited to find it in the Mara! Is there a better poolside snack? Okay, maybe a Mai Tai but this seemed to satisfy just as well.

I had fun playing around with my new camera too!

P1000119 (Custom).JPG

Joe wasn't annoyed with my constant picture taking yet either :thumbsup2!

Eventually, we got thirsty and Joe headed up to Club Level to grab us two of those awesome Tusker beers and brought back down some African spiced nuts too.

Could I BE more relaxed?!

chandler (Custom).jpg

We went in the pool at some point and they were doing some poolside games including trivia which we had fun trying to guess at and some games in the pool for the kids. They had music playing and it was pretty much perfection in my eyes.

We also decided to take it back to childhood and go down the slide once...or twice...okay, ten or so times.

Unfortunately, around 2:30 the rain came down down down and we evacuated the premises. We were planning on leaving around 3 anyway so this wasn't too much of a bummer. We got our Vitamin D in.

Where do you think we went? Club Level for more snacks of course. I think we definitely got our money's worth.

P1000121 (Custom).JPG

P1000124 (Custom).JPG

Monster's University was on (again) and we just chilled here for a bit eating our goldfish and gummy bears and drinking our Cokes.

Right as we were leaving AKL :sad1::sad2: we got the text that our room at ASSp was ready. And my requests were granted! We were in the Touchdown section, building 10 which I had read (once or twice or a million times in my research) was a great area at ASSp. I was happy!

It rained for about 50 minutes which according to my research :o was pretty accurate! The sun came out again right after.

We had to head to a grocery store, A Publix maybe, for some more sunscreen since we thought we underestimated our need. Turns out, I don't think we ended up even opening this one but better safe than sorry?

As soon as we were off property we both immediately noticed the difference. We both kept saying "take me back to the purple signs!!!"

We arrived at ASSp and here is where we immediately realized we had made a mistake going from a deluxe to a value. I don't want to offend anyone who loves ASSp because I understand why you do! But...it wasn't really for us. Because we're deluxe snobs now apparently. Joe kept referring to AKL as Rose and ASSp as Jack...

jackroe (Custom).jpg

We definitely didn't feel like the king of the world.

We used our MagicBands and were able to go right to the room. This is the first time I had done this and it was pretty cool to be able to do so! I thought I would miss the whole process of checking-in, and I do to an extent, but this was really convenient.

Our room was really musty smelling and it didn't go away all trip. It was just a constant reminder of how much we missed our AKL:sad: #firstworldproblems

I have in my notes that we were making AKL comparisons and this just went on all trip. I know it's unfair to compare a deluxe to a value. But we had just come from having such an amazinggg experience that we couldn't help it. It ended up being kind of funny and fun at the end but needless to say, I don't think we'll be staying at the All-Stars in the future. That's okay though, more room for ALL THE DELUXES. Wow, I've really turned into that person.

One of the first things we needed to do was go to the front desk and link our separate credit cards to our MagicBands. There was a ridiculously long line to do so and this put a little more of a damper on our experience here. I know, I know lines and Disney World just go together but still. A CM eventually came over and was asking everyone what they needed to do. When we told him what it was we needed, he took us over the the check-in desk and someone helped us right away. Also, something cool I noticed. There was a man who came up to the desk needing some assistance. He spoke Spanish and limited English and was trying to communicate this to the CM. The CMs were actually able to get a translator on the phone to assist this gentleman. It was very cool!

And then it was finally time for us to head to DOWNTOWN DISNEY for one of our faaavorite meals from last trip - Raglan Road!

First bus stop of the trip!

IMG_8352 (Custom).JPG

For some reason, like I'm sure it is for many of you, Joe and I get REALLY excited for the first bus ride of the trip! It just reminds you that you don't need to drive, you don't need to do anything except have fun for the next however many days! Plus the announcements are just so DISNEY!

Oh, also there were screens at the bus stop that said what time the next bus would be coming for each park and these seemed to be pretty accurate throughout the trip.

Okay, that should do it for this update:flower1:! I promise not to go so long without an update next time - I know you're just waiting on PINS AND NEEDLES to see what comes next :rotfl2:! I hope I still have readers - pop in and say hi!!!

Last edited:
Hey Candace! I am still here and loving your TR!
We also decided to take it back to childhood and go down the slide once...or twice...okay, ten or so times.
No matter how old I get, when I'm at a disney pool, I will always want to go on the slide - MNAY times!:goodvibes
We went in the pool at some point and they were doing some poolside games including trivia which we had fun trying to guess at and some games in the pool for the kids. They had music playing and it was pretty much perfection in my eyes.
It does sound like perfection...:lovestruc
Right as we were leaving AKL :sad1::sad2: we got the text that our room at ASSp was ready.
Aw, that is sad you had to leave AKL after such a wonderful time, but at least your room was all ready for you and JOe at ASSp at a good time.
We had to head to a grocery store, A Publix maybe,
I have to say I love going to Publix when I'm in Disney. I think it's a great grocery store. They have a really good bakery section lol:rotfl2:
We arrived at ASSp and here is where we immediately realized we had made a mistake going from a deluxe to a value. I don't want to offend anyone who loves ASSp because I understand why you do! But...it wasn't really for us. Because we're deluxe snobs now apparently. Joe kept referring to AKL as Rose and ASSp as Jack...
That is too funny and such a good comparison:rotfl2:. Well now you know for next time if you need to stay at a value then to do it first. Or maybe even try a moderate- I have never been but I heard they are really nice. Also, staying at AOA is SO much fun. I have to say I enjoyed staying there almost just as much as staying at a deluxe.:thumbsup2 It's just so DISNEY!:goodvibes

I have in my notes that we were making AKL comparisons and this just went on all trip. I know it's unfair to compare a deluxe to a value. But we had just come from having such an amazinggg experience that we couldn't help it. It ended up being kind of funny and fun at the end but needless to say, I don't think we'll be staying at the All-Stars in the future. That's okay though, more room for ALL THE DELUXES. Wow, I've really turned into that person.

And then it was finally time for us to head to DOWNTOWN DISNEY for one of our faaavorite meals from last trip - Raglan Road!
Still haven't been there - but the food always sounds so good! What a nice meal to go to after having to leave AKL.

Oh, also there were screens at the bus stop that said what time the next bus would be coming for each park and these seemed to be pretty accurate throughout the trip.
I have heard about this! It sounds really cool and very helpful. Glad they were accurate on your trip!

Great updates - always looking forward to reading more! :)

Ummmmm.... that is adulthood at its finest!! My dad always told me when I grew up I could have the big ice cream cone. But until then I got the little one. Now we are adults. We go down the water slides when we want.... we've earned it!! Hooray for adulthood and stuff.
Right as we were leaving AKL :sad1::sad2: we got the text that our room at ASSp was ready. And my requests were granted! We were in the Touchdown section, building 10 which I had read (once or twice or a million times in my research) was a great area at ASSp. I was happy!
Don't you love it when it all works out. I was freaking out during my last trip because I got all my requests. My wife just looked at me like I was nuts. I just told her she didn't understand and she nodded her head in agreement. I'm weird like that, yo.
Joe kept referring to AKL as Rose and ASSp as Jack...
HA HA HA HA!!! Oh Joe! I like his sense of humor.
I know you're just waiting on PINS AND NEEDLES to see what comes next :rotfl2:! I hope I still have readers - pop in and say hi!!!
Oh heck yeah! You have no idea how thrilled I got when I saw your alert. Is it weird that I did an inside leap of joy? I hope not. Keep them coming!

Can't wait for more! I binge read your first trip report..which made me spoiled. I want more updates!

Still here :). I know what you mean about not having a trip planned it makes it hard to read about Disney and writing about it just makes you sad!

Sorry you weren't loving ASSp (I am not a fan of this abbreviation). However I am sure you end up having an amazing trip!!! Can't wait to hear about the rest of it.

I'm sorry, is there a plate there of goldfish and gummy bears? That right there may be enough of a reason to go Club Level all by itself. You can get a whole plate of goldfish and gummy bears for free ... that's the life!

Okay, so, I've never stayed at any of the deluxes, so my experience is a little different, but still ... I don't love ASSp ... it's probably my least favorite of the values that I've stayed at. I mean, deluxe is definitely better than value (that's why they charge so much for it), but ... don't knock all the values just because of ASSp.

It's funny, I'll log in here just to browse and then quickly get depressed since we have nothing planned and log right back out:laughing:. I MISS YOU DISNEY!!!

I've been doing the same thing!! We got back a month ago and I can't bring myself to be on here much longer than 10 minutes.

Can't wait to read more!

Hey Candace! I am still here and loving your TR!

No matter how old I get, when I'm at a disney pool, I will always want to go on the slide - MNAY times!:goodvibes

It does sound like perfection...:lovestruc

Aw, that is sad you had to leave AKL after such a wonderful time, but at least your room was all ready for you and JOe at ASSp at a good time.
I have to say I love going to Publix when I'm in Disney. I think it's a great grocery store. They have a really good bakery section lol:rotfl2:
That is too funny and such a good comparison:rotfl2:. Well now you know for next time if you need to stay at a value then to do it first. Or maybe even try a moderate- I have never been but I heard they are really nice. Also, staying at AOA is SO much fun. I have to say I enjoyed staying there almost just as much as staying at a deluxe.:thumbsup2 It's just so DISNEY!:goodvibes

Still haven't been there - but the food always sounds so good! What a nice meal to go to after having to leave AKL.

I have heard about this! It sounds really cool and very helpful. Glad they were accurate on your trip!

Great updates - always looking forward to reading more! :)

Thanks for not abandoning me :laughing:!

It was a bummer to have to leave AKL. I mean, we were still at Disney so how "bummed" could we be really? But it sure is a surprise going from a deluxe to a value!

Ok, so it WAS a Publix! I couldn't remember. Those are AWESOME grocery stores and I noticed their bakery section too!

We will DEFINITELY do the value first next time if we even stay in a value again...#deluxesnobs... We were talking the other day though and both agreed we really love Pop and would stay at AoA too! So, it's really not all the values it was just the All-Stars that weren't for us though I know many love them!

Ummmmm.... that is adulthood at its finest!! My dad always told me when I grew up I could have the big ice cream cone. But until then I got the little one. Now we are adults. We go down the water slides when we want.... we've earned it!! Hooray for adulthood and stuff.

Don't you love it when it all works out. I was freaking out during my last trip because I got all my requests. My wife just looked at me like I was nuts. I just told her she didn't understand and she nodded her head in agreement. I'm weird like that, yo.

HA HA HA HA!!! Oh Joe! I like his sense of humor.

Oh heck yeah! You have no idea how thrilled I got when I saw your alert. Is it weird that I did an inside leap of joy? I hope not. Keep them coming!

Thanks for sticking by this TR and not leaving! I've been terrible at updating - it's so hard when you have no trip planned!

See, I agree with that! Candy for breakfast? SURE! Going down the water slide way too many times? ABSOLUTELY!

I knew people here would agree with the excitement about getting your requests! These are the little Disney victories we all love! We plan so much for these trips and to see it all come together the way we hoped it to is really a great feeling.

Joe definitely has quite the sense of humor...maybe too much of one at times...:rotfl:

Oh and I personally LOVE your internal leap of joy!!! I'm so glad you're still reading :)!

Great update Candace - even if it involved the not so great move from AKL to ASSp! :cutie:

THANK YOU!!! AKL to ASSp was a shock but, hey, we were still at Disney so we couldn't complain TOO much right?!

Can't wait for more! I binge read your first trip report..which made me spoiled. I want more updates!

HELLO!! More is on its way and thanks for sticking around to keep on reading this!

Still here :). I know what you mean about not having a trip planned it makes it hard to read about Disney and writing about it just makes you sad!

Sorry you weren't loving ASSp (I am not a fan of this abbreviation). However I am sure you end up having an amazing trip!!! Can't wait to hear about the rest of it.

Thanks for reading still :o!!! I need to be way better about updating this! Not having a trip planned makes it hard to just come read the Disboards let alone write about your last awesome trip :sad2:

HAHA I think the SAME thing every time I spell out ASSp :rotfl:

I'm sorry, is there a plate there of goldfish and gummy bears? That right there may be enough of a reason to go Club Level all by itself. You can get a whole plate of goldfish and gummy bears for free ... that's the life!

Okay, so, I've never stayed at any of the deluxes, so my experience is a little different, but still ... I don't love ASSp ... it's probably my least favorite of the values that I've stayed at. I mean, deluxe is definitely better than value (that's why they charge so much for it), but ... don't knock all the values just because of ASSp.

There should be plates of goldfish and gummy bears at all times in life!

Oh no I definitely don't knock all the values! We LOVED Pop in January (and I've stayed there a couple times on trips before Joe and I were dating too and loved it then as well) and we would definitely stay at AoA! The All-Stars specifically just weren't for us. I think it's mostly though that what we're looking to get out of Disney is evolving a little and so Deluxes make more sense (i.e. we seem to really enjoy exploring the resorts, laying by the pool, taking in all of the resort activities and it seems like the Deluxes offer more options for these things and what we're looking to get out of future trips).

I've been doing the same thing!! We got back a month ago and I can't bring myself to be on here much longer than 10 minutes.

Can't wait to read more!

It's really tough isn't it?! Reading about other people planning their trips IS really hard when you're not planning one yourself!

Thanks for reading :goodvibes!!!

First, let me AGAIN apologize for neglecting this. And guess what's exactly the same? My excuses :o Blah blah...holidays were crazy...blah blah no trip planned...

BUT here I am and I'm going to try really hard to do better with this! Especially because, though I may not be going to my favorite place anytime soon I WILL be going to my very close second and that's a CRUISE SHIP in March! My mom is taking my sister and I and I genuinely don't think we could be more excited:woohoo:!!!

ALRIGHTY - ONWARD!

September 25, 2015 - Right Here Is Where You Can Be Saying "Yum" And "Wow" Every Five Seconds

We last left off, a million years ago, with Joe and I waiting to hop on a bus to go to Downtown Disney/Disney Springs!

After taking our very first bus ride of the trip we made it!

P1000125 (Custom).JPG

Check out those intimidating clouds...

I was excited to see a couple new things that had been built here since we had been here last in January.

P1000127 (Custom).JPG

P1000128 (Custom).JPG

I had small ambitions to at least have a drink at Jock Lindsey's but we never did make it there. Next time!

Joe had heard, I think Stacy probably told him, that there was a cigar shop in Downtown Disney and he was determined to check it out. Check it out we did but nothing really seemed to appeal. It's a cute little shop though!

I have in my notes "so much Star Wars" and so much Star Wars there was. It was EVERYwhere! I think I've mentioned before, Joe is a HUGE Star Wars fan. Just like being a Disney fan was a requirement in a significant other in my book, his was "must love Star Wars." So, when the two things came together it was like fate! And I think Disney acquiring the franchise helped get me into it a little more and we've spent the last couple weeks re-watching all the films (on the new Blu-Ray DVDs Joe got for Christmas from his loving fiance) and I really am getting into it! "The Force Awakens" being amazing probably helped too!

We went into the surf shop (Curl by Sammy Duvall I think?) and saw that they had the Star Wars Nixon watches which were really cool! We both really like this store.

And then finally it was time for a meal I had been dreaming about for eight months - RAGLAN ROAD!

It had just started raining pretty heavily (those intimidating clouds from earlier proved themselves) so I think a lot of people were coming in for shelter and to see if they could have dinner to wait out the rain. So it was pretty busy in there and we had a bit of a wait to be seated. When we were, we quickly realized we were seated at almost the exact table we were at in January! We had a great view of the band and the dancers.

We started with a couple drinks. I think Joe got the exact drink (a hard cider) he got in January and I tried one of the beer samplers. Both were great!

IMG_8354 (Custom).JPG

Take me back.

The Irish band was playing when we first sat down and we listened to them as we drank our drinks and settled in to enjoy one of our favorite Disney meals.

P1000130 (Custom).JPG

We ordered our food and I got the exact same thing I got last time.

P1000138 (Custom).JPG

The Keen Eye for the Shepherd's Pie! This thing is so dang good I can't even handle it. I crave it at least once a day.

Joe got something different than he got last time and his was FANTASTIC too!

P1000137 (Custom).JPG

I'm pretty sure this was the It's Not Bleedin' Chowder. I would get this if I wasn't so madly in love and obsessed with the Shepherd's Pie.

As we were eating, we enjoyed the awesome Irish dancers.

I tried so hard to mess with the settings on my new camera and get a good picture of them and this is what they all look like...

P1000141 (Custom).JPG

Yep she has two faces...someone needs some more practice with her new camera...

I had to go back to the trusty iPhone for some videos...

Since we were using the dining plan, we each got a dessert and since two bread puddings may have been excessive (or, is there really no such thing as too much bread pudding? hmm...) we ended up getting the Dunbrody Kiss along with the bread pudding.

P1000147 (Custom).JPG

P1000148 (Custom).JPG

The Dunbrody Kiss was good but nothing compares to that bread pudding. It's like comparing Cedar Point or Six Flags to Disney...sure CP and SF are fun with their own unique things to offer but...they aren't Disney.

I'll warn you now, that ends my picture taking for the evening. It was raining on and off:umbrella:.

Something really scary happened after dinner when we were in World of Disney. Everyone knows how HUGE that store is. There was a lady FREAKING out, running through the store, screaming, yelling for her kids. She couldn't find them anywhere and it was really scary to see. A couple CMs took her to the front of the store to help her out and I kind of lost what was happening as we kept browsing the store for a little. When we were leaving she was STILL there freaking out and her kids hadn't been found. It kind of put a damper on the night for me at least. I was worried for her and couldn't imagine being in that situation. I'm sure everything turned out okay but...jeez.

After that ordeal, we had one thing we needed to accomplish for the next day. We were hoping to get Mickey hats embroidered with our wedding date to use in a picture for our wedding Save the Dates. Stay tuned to see the pictures but trying to get this picture was pretty interesting...

It was going to take them 45 minutes to get our hats made. We were really tired but they couldn't deliver them since we needed them for the next morning so we had to stay and wait. We browsed some of the art in, I think it was Art of Disney and there was some really cool stuff in there. If I had a millionaire dollars I might have left that store with none of it left.

After we got our hats, we headed to the bus stop and this...I'm not going to lie this was a really crappy experience. I've never seen a bus line like this. And it was pouring. No buses were coming and we were just stuck. Being miserable in Disney just seems wrong but I have to say at this particular moment it was pretty miserable. There was also a really obnoxious guy behind us who didn't.stop.talking.the.whole.time. Finally a bus came and we JUST made it on. Which meant we had to stand of course but we were just glad to be out of that rain and on our way back.

We were in bed at 11:30 and looking so forward to tomorrow - MAGIC KINGDOM!!! AND so much food - breakfast AND lunch at BoG and dinner at 'Ohana! Stay tuned...!

Yaay! You're back!!
blah blah no trip planned
Totally understandable reason! That's the worse :sad1: honeymoon, perhaps?
My mom is taking my sister and I and I genuinely don't think we could be more excited:woohoo:!!!
YAY! Enjoy!
Star Wars Nixon watches
I must google search these!!
The Keen Eye for the Shepherd's Pie!
YUM:goodvibes
Something really scary happened after dinner when we were in World of Disney.
This is horrible...I couldn't imagine. When the kids I babysit disappear for even a second I practically have a meltdown.
Stay tuned to see the pictures but trying to get this picture was pretty interesting...
The suspense!
dinner at 'Ohana!
I can't wait for this review! I'll be trying dinner at 'Ohana for the first time this May. I can't wait!

So, I left off taking pictures of the carpet, ya know normal behavior. After Joe yanked me away, we decided we should probably go get our luggage. So, just to really show that we have never been Deluxe people (BUT WE ARE NOW, DON'T WORRY WALLET) we went to the desk in the lobby and asked for a luggage cart. And the guy said, "oh, we don't give luggage carts here." Um oh...okay. I guess we'll go drag our stuff in one by one bye thanks anyway... "No, we take your stuff for you. We're fancy here." :rotfl:OH OKAY THEN. Where have you been all my life deluxe resorts? I think we went and got the car and loaded everything on the cart and then they brought it all up for us. AKL'S SO FANCAY...YOU ALREADY KNOW. Don't stop reading - I'm sorry.

While its fancy and all, you do know that there are bell services at all the resorts and they will take your luggage to your room at All Stars as well? I hope you didn't lug all your bags yourself in that weather. (I hear it may have been warm while you were there?).

I'm so excited to find your TR!! We just upgraded from POP (our tried and true fave) to AKL for our upcoming trip in Feb!!! We are beyond excited and are saving this little bit of surprise for our kiddos-Princess A (8) and Princess L (7) :lovestrucpixiedust:- just a little Disney magic when we pull in and drive to AKL instead of Pop...

Congrats on your engagement-wishing you a lifetime of Disney magic together!!

I love/hate the buses at Disney. I usually end up driving most places, it just seems less stressful if I am staying within the confines of WDW. Looking forward to seeing you save the date hat picture too!

This TR was destined to be awesome because a fellow Candace (who spells her name correctly) is writing it! :wave:I'm from Michigan too (when you mentioned 75, I figured you were from the mitt). :thumbsup2Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! I have to agree, the Disney fan and Star Wars fan are the best combos:thumbsup2 Very excited to read along with the rest of your TR.

I'm joining in!! Loving your writing style!!! It's super entertaining!!

Yay for dak lodge CL! Ugh i miss akl SO MUCH, i honestly paused to double check how much it would be to rent points to stay there in sept! bahaha! The goodies of club level are seriously so amazing, I love how excited everyone (including myself) gets over "free" food & drinks, like, yes, it's free, but...not really...bahhaa
Glad you enjoyed your stay there, though, how could you not!?

It must suck to move down to all stars from there, I've been turned off them forever now, I'll still do values, but not all stars.

Yay for ragland!! and those beer flights!! MAN do I miss those!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter