Friends and Family Discount

I don't know if anyone is able to answer, but are there any qdp discounts for January 1-10? We have a ro f&f res in ASMu.

No dining discounts for F&F currently.

Thank you. I asked my CM if he could keep an eye out. If there is one it would be great, but if not we will survive. My kids are so excited I don't think they really care where or what they would eat. We would love to save a bit more, but the F&F helped us out so much already for the room.

aaarcher86, do you work there now? I would love to thank you in person for all the help you give if I happen to be in your area one day. Either way you are very appreciated!

Does anyone know if any Feb dining discounts or 50% discounts have been released for friends and family? Since Feb (1-8th) is considered a "slow" time is there a good probability that either of these will come through? And I'm assuming if you get a dining discount you give up the room discount? Thanks for any info.

Anyone know if the week of Jan 5 was included in Holday F & F rates this year and was it 50% off and discounted dining? Thanks!!!

50% FF wasn't out for any part of this year when I looked a few days ago.

With CM discounts you get to keep the room and dining at discounted prices.

Hi All,

I'm new here, I hope that I am posting this in the correct section.

I have a question, I have a family member that works for Disney world and mentioned that they may be able to get us a friends and family discount on the resort and vacation.
(We plan on staying on Disney property at one of Disney's Value Resorts.

Couple Questions:
1) Is there a discount and how much would it be? (I've heard in the past 40% off)

2) Do they have to stay with us since they live close to Disney World?

3) Would we be able to get the free dining since it's usually offered during the time we plan on vacationing? (We plan to visit some time between Sept. 11 - Sept. 27th 2014 Season)

4) Would it be better for us to pay full price for the vacation to get free dining?

5) Which Value resort would you most highly recommend? (There is 5 of us: 2 adults, 3 kids ages 10, 4, 1)

Thanks and Regards.

Hi All,

I'm new here, I hope that I am posting this in the correct section.

I have a question, I have a family member that works for Disney world and mentioned that they may be able to get us a friends and family discount on the resort and vacation.
(We plan on staying on Disney property at one of Disney's Value Resorts.

Couple Questions:
1) Is there a discount and how much would it be? (I've heard in the past 40% off)

2) Do they have to stay with us since they live close to Disney World?

3) Would we be able to get the free dining since it's usually offered during the time we plan on vacationing? (We plan to visit some time between Sept. 11 - Sept. 27th 2014 Season)

4) Would it be better for us to pay full price for the vacation to get free dining?

5) Which Value resort would you most highly recommend? (There is 5 of us: 2 adults, 3 kids ages 10, 4, 1)

Thanks and Regards.

1. Depending on time of year and what discounts are available you can get 40% or 50%.
2. The cast member does not have to stay with you, but will have to present their ID within 10 days of your arrival.
3. You cannot stack discounts, so no free dinning.
4. You would have to do the math to see which is better for your family. Discounted dinning may be offered with the cast rate, you just never know too far in advance.
5. I have never stayed value, but I would think the room would be rather crowded with the 5 of you, even with one under 3.

You really need to discuss more with your family member.

We are going March 20th-March 27th. We are receiving a F&F discount on our resort. Does anyone know if there is a F&F discount being offered on the dining plan during that time? TIA for any info!!!!

We are going March 20th-March 27th. We are receiving a F&F discount on our resort. Does anyone know if there is a F&F discount being offered on the dining plan during that time? TIA for any info!!!!

I got one for my son and his family for April 5 to 11. You can call with you reservation number and ask if there is one for your resort. We are staying at the same resort so I got my 60% off both rooms.

Hello,
Has anyone had any luck with a reservation allowing all parties on the reservation schedule FP+ with the 60 day early option? I'm told there needs to be a ticket linked to all parties, but the cast member does not technically have a "ticket" to link, correct??

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
Has anyone had any luck with a reservation allowing all parties on the reservation schedule FP+ with the 60 day early option? I'm told there needs to be a ticket linked to all parties, but the cast member does not technically have a "ticket" to link, correct??

Thanks in advance!

Main Gate passes cannot be linked to a magic band, therefore no FP+ for the cast member. I was in the same situation for our April trip. cannot make FP+ early because I will use my main Gate and guest passes. They can be made the day of as you get into the park.

Thanks for the reply KerryCM!
If the other 3 parties on the reservation all have AP's that they link, I wonder if they can still reserve the FP+ ahead of time (60 day advance) even though the 4th person on the reservation does not have a linked ticket (cast member)?

So, if you book a castmember friends and family discount, can you add tickets and dining plan? I thought I read on here that you can add the dining plan, but maybe you need to buy tickets seperately? You should still be able to see the reservation in My Disney Experience though, right? Also, couldn't you then buy ticket right there as well?

Thanks guys!! I'm so confused! LOL

So, if you book a castmember friends and family discount, can you add tickets and dining plan? I thought I read on here that you can add the dining plan, but maybe you need to buy tickets seperately? You should still be able to see the reservation in My Disney Experience though, right? Also, couldn't you then buy ticket right there as well? Thanks guys!! I'm so confused! LOL

You can add a DP but you get your tickets separately. It will link to MDE.

Thanks!!!!! Whoohoo!!!! I can't wait..counting down until I can book something!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter