Friends and Family Discount

Do you mean someone who works for Disney Hong Kong or to travel there?

F&F is for WDW Florida workers at WDW. Bookings for HK go through a totally different department so I don't know they have their own F&F offers if they work there.

Does anyone know if CM's can get discounted tickets for more than 5 days? My niece only sees up to 5 day tickets on the Hub. TIA

I have the ticket sale info sheet and it only goes to 5 days. We were told that was the max. Tickets are not a huge discount. The difference is about $33 for 5 days.

I have a Blackout date question.

We were planning on using my nephew's maingate passes on Nov 15th, to go to Epcot, I was lucky enough to score a BOG ADR on this day. We figured we would just take the monorail over and then go back to Epcot. From what I was seeing, MK is a blackout day on Nov 15th, so would we still be able to just hop over for dinner?

If not, what is the likelihood of the blackout date being lifted?

I have a Blackout date question. We were planning on using my nephew's maingate passes on Nov 15th, to go to Epcot, I was lucky enough to score a BOG ADR on this day. We figured we would just take the monorail over and then go back to Epcot. From what I was seeing, MK is a blackout day on Nov 15th, so would we still be able to just hop over for dinner? If not, what is the likelihood of the blackout date being lifted?

If it's blocked out you wouldn't be allowed in using the main gate pass at all. Park entrance is a requirement of dinner.

Chances of it being lifted? Slim.

Blackout dates are never lifted. You will not be able to get into the MK on the Main Gate passes. Also, the new main gate guest passes can only be used if your nephew stays in the parks with you. the only people allowed into the parks and hop, with out the cast member are immediate family. These include, spouse, domestic partner or dependent.

Blackout dates are never lifted. You will not be able to get into the MK on the Main Gate passes. Also, the new main gate guest passes can only be used if your nephew stays in the parks with you. the only people allowed into the parks and hop, with out the cast member are immediate family. These include, spouse, domestic partner or dependent.

I am aware that he needs to be with us and he will be. Thank you.

I have the ticket sale info sheet and it only goes to 5 days. We were told that was the max. Tickets are not a huge discount. The difference is about $33 for 5 days.

Thanks. I will order through TicketsAtWork instead so I can get the 7 or 10 days. Unfortunately, you need the tickets ahead of time now to schedule the FP+ . It really stinks because I'm not sure how many days we're going to spend in the parks

I called and got the 50% for December and they offered me the dining plan at discount. If I select to add the dining plan, do I need to pay off the balance at the moment or I will be charge when check in? Thanks!!

I called and got the 50% for December and they offered me the dining plan at discount. If I select to add the dining plan, do I need to pay off the balance at the moment or I will be charge when check in? Thanks!!

Your balance will be due at check in.

I'm hoping this will get extended into January. How much was the DDP? And was there a discount for the DxDP too?

I'm hoping this will get extended into January. How much was the DDP? And was there a discount for the DxDP too?
47 by adults and 17 by children. I didn't ask for the Deluxe but they offered me the regular dining and the quick service.

With the 40% discount you can get a full price DXDP but I've never seen it offered at a discount.

I'm so jealous of all you Dec ressies getting the 50%! We had the 40% for a 2BR at SSR but one gal backed out, and the rest really wanted AKV. I have called twice a day for over a month & today a 1BR at Jambo opened up - but only at the 25% level! ARGH! We took it since we really want to stay there, but ARGH! Had I booked sooner I probably could have gotten a better % off with the AP or GP discount, but we couldn't firm up our plans til September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter