Friends and Family Discount

I'm not in a themed room. Hum, I guess my week just wasn't included :( I already have %50 off room. I am just looking for a DP discount. She said no moderates were included with the DP discount. She said I would have to move to Animal Kingdom Lodge for that week to get the DP discount. (Even at %60 off resort, that resort is still a little expensive for me) She did say to keep checking back though, something might come up. Fingers crossed :)

I wonder if I should call back and ask someone else ??

At first she did tell me that it was only the Quick Serve DP that would be available because the CM is not staying in the room with us, but I had a screen shot of the offer and I gave her the code, and she put me on hold to check and came back and said she was wrong and I could get it but not in the themed room. My DD will be upset about the non themed room, but the savings was too good to pass up. It also saved me almost $200 on the room!

Try calling back and ask again. Good Luck

I'm not in a themed room. Hum, I guess my week just wasn't included :( I already have %50 off room. I am just looking for a DP discount. She said no moderates were included with the DP discount. She said I would have to move to Animal Kingdom Lodge for that week to get the DP discount. (Even at %60 off resort, that resort is still a little expensive for me) She did say to keep checking back though, something might come up. Fingers crossed :)

I wonder if I should call back and ask someone else ??

May I ask how you got 50% off?

My daughters best friend is a CM, and she is staying in the room with us, and when we booked months ago, we automatically got the 50%

Wow, that's great!! Seems like I read that when the CM was in the room, the discount was 60%. Has that changed?

Wow, that's great!! Seems like I read that when the CM was in the room, the discount was 60%. Has that changed?

Sometimes they release a deeper discount 60/50 but it's like any other discount and rooms are limited. Sounds like they were pretty limited this go around. It's never guaranteed that they release the 60% for CMs but their normal rate is 50%.

Rooms are very limited this year for my dates, Dec. 3-10, only AKL at the 60% and discount dinning. I stayed with my 50% at the BC and full price dinning plan.

My daughters friend said we would get 60 but when she called we only got 50, I don't know why.

Sometimes they release a deeper discount 60/50 but it's like any other discount and rooms are limited. Sounds like they were pretty limited this go around. It's never guaranteed that they release the 60% for CMs but their normal rate is 50%.

60% and the discount dining is available for Saratoga Springs where my brother and family are staying over Christmas but I couldn't get more than the current 40% and full price dining for CBR where we are staying for the same time period. :(

I was able to apply the 60% off and discount dinning to a reservation for Feb 5-12 at the BC, club level. Very excited!!!!

I have called five times and gotten 5 different answers! We check in October 26 so I'm thinking we aren't getting the dining plan! Oh well, happy with 40% off room!

I have called five times and gotten 5 different answers! We check in October 26 so I'm thinking we aren't getting the dining plan! Oh well, happy with 40% off room!

Yeah, not possible unless you do a split stay reservation. I had the same issue. I check in on Oct 25th thru 30th. We can't get the extra UNLESS we split it into 2 ressies, one for 25-27 and one for 27-30th. BUT even then there were NO rooms available under the extra discount for those days at AOA suites so we had to stick with the 50% for the whole stay and no dining (didn't want the DP at full price).
Which we decided was not a big deal since we are going to be doing food & wine and will eat mostly there.

I was able to apply the 60% off and discount dinning to a reservation for Feb 5-12 at the BC, club level. Very excited!!!!

I have a friend booking with a niece and she quoted her the 60% but doesn't theirs she gets a dining discount? Dates are February 2-8? Anyone know if she can get discount on dining?

I have a friend booking with a niece and she quoted her the 60% but doesn't theirs she gets a dining discount? Dates are February 2-8? Anyone know if she can get discount on dining?

The only way she would get the 60% is if the cast member is in the same room or staying at the same resort. Discount dinning should be available also. Now, once again this depends on the resort and availability. You friend should speak with her niece, have her make the reservation and then your friend can call and make modifications.

Is it because the offers with CM staying in the room go into 2014? I called today (CM is not staying in the room with us) and the reservations CM said the offer was still 40% off and full-price dining. We are going in January. She said there is a 50% discount for 2013.

I called the regular line because I made the initial reservation and then my CM cousin called and added his CM discount, so the regular reservation line is what appears in my receipt. I wonder if I call the other line if they will have a different code to apply. Has anyone applied a 50% discount and / or discounted dining to an "other bedroom" (friends and family without CM staying) for 2014?

The only way she would get the 60% is if the cast member is in the same room or staying at the same resort. Discount dinning should be available also. Now, once again this depends on the resort and availability. You friend should speak with her niece, have her make the reservation and then your friend can call and make modifications.

Just wanted to mimic this and say that if the CM is not staying in the room to make sure they book the F&F rate. They will remove the discount at check in if it's wrong.

Is it because the offers with CM staying in the room go into 2014? I called today (CM is not staying in the room with us) and the reservations CM said the offer was still 40% off and full-price dining. We are going in January. She said there is a 50% discount for 2013. I called the regular line because I made the initial reservation and then my CM cousin called and added his CM discount, so the regular reservation line is what appears in my receipt. I wonder if I call the other line if they will have a different code to apply. Has anyone applied a 50% discount and / or discounted dining to an "other bedroom" (friends and family without CM staying) for 2014?

This is correct. They do not have a 50% F&F going into 2014 right now, just CM holiday discounts have been extended.

The number you are calling is fine.

This is correct. They do not have a 50% F&F going into 2014 right now, just CM holiday discounts have been extended.

The number you are calling is fine.

Thank you so much! This helps me from chasing something that doesn't quite exist yet (where is a good emoticon for dog chasing it's tail?).

I'm waiting for a CM discount for the Pop for Jan. 2-9 timeframe. Does anyone know if this is something that had happened in the past? If so, how far in advance does Disney release the CM discount for that timeframe? The last time my CM friend checked, the only value that was offered was AS Sports. Thank you in advance!

My daughter just booked the latest discount for beginning of February 2014 and was able to get Pop but only for 1/2 our trip. There are no values available for cast members from Feb 6 -13. In fact, it's limited as to what's available (we are in FW cabins, but I'm looking to change). I normally book whatever I can get and then keep checking daily for cancellations.

I'm waiting for a CM discount for the Pop for Jan. 2-9 timeframe. Does anyone know if this is something that had happened in the past? If so, how far in advance does Disney release the CM discount for that timeframe? The last time my CM friend checked, the only value that was offered was AS Sports. Thank you in advance!

The only thing available for that time right now is the Holiday F&F rates. They are very limited. I don't see anymore being released for that time period. The Hloiday cast and F&F rates go to Feb 16th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter