Friends and Family Discount

Go ahead and buy your tickets and link them to MDE so you can choose your fast passes. (Unless your CM friend is getting you free tickets or you are going in with them on their maingate pass.)

Does anyone know if the F & F discount for other guest bedroom is available now for October bookings?

Does anyone know if the F & F discount for other guest bedroom is available now for October bookings?
It should be! Just booked mine with my cousin for November. :cheer2:

Just know that sometimes different resorts become available for FF the closer you get. But I like to book something and then check again later if I want to change.

It should be! Just booked mine with my cousin for November. :cheer2:

Just know that sometimes different resorts become available for FF the closer you get. But I like to book something and then check again later if I want to change.
Thank you!!!!

Hello Everyone,

I have a couple of questions, am about to reserve my room only reservation using my aunts FF discount for Sept 2016 and once we make the deposit can we link my room reservation to my Disney account? So i can used our magic bands?

Also

Once the deposit its made can we call Disney and pay the whole amount before check in Sept 2016?

Hello Everyone,

I have a couple of questions, am about to reserve my room only reservation using my aunts FF discount for Sept 2016 and once we make the deposit can we link my room reservation to my Disney account? So i can used our magic bands?

Also

Once the deposit its made can we call Disney and pay the whole amount before check in Sept 2016?

yes to both.

Thank you so much. How can i link my reservation?

With the F&F reservations, I've provided my mailing address, phone number, and email address to the employee making the reservation, and that info is used to automatically add the reservation into my My Disney Experience account. For example, with my most recent reservation, I signed into MDE and my resort reservation was already listed.

If the reservation isn't added automatically, there is a Link My Reservation option in MDE where you enter the confirmation number.

With the F&F reservations, I've provided my mailing address, phone number, and email address to the employee making the reservation, and that info is used to automatically add the reservation into my My Disney Experience account. For example, with my most recent reservation, I signed into MDE and my resort reservation was already listed.

If the reservation isn't added automatically, there is a Link My Reservation option in MDE where you enter the confirmation number.
Thank you for this it does help

Another Quick Question - I notice that the FF discount for Sept 2016 is 40% can i reserve / make a deposit now and maybe later on see if there is a 50% and if there is can they update it to the 50%?

Does FF discount PO French Quarter and AOA Little Mermaid with same discount as the other resorts? If so, are the discounts seasonal?

What are the chances there would be any FF discounts available for a last minute spring break trip at any resort? It doesn't look like there is a whole lot of anything available, but there are some, and we're only looking for any two nights next week. DH doesn't want to ask the family member who would normally book for us because it's so close. He's probably right, but it's bugging me to not ask. Is Easter week normally blacked out?

Another FF question...my son will be doing another CP this Fall. I'm just wondering if he can purchase Disney Gift Cards say at World of Disney or at Company D (?) at a discount and then use those GCs to pay for a Resort that he has to pay for anyway being a CM? Is it ok in company policy to do so?

This has been a very helpful board! I just have three quick questions:

1. I've noticed that many people do value/mod with the F&F. Are deluxes and club level included for the F&F discount? Any exclusions?

2. I'm looking into Nov. 2017, particularly during Jersey Week. When can a F&F be booked for that? I know it is very far out.

3. Historically, is Jersey Week blacked out?

Thank you all for your advice- particularly aaarcher86. You are a very accommodating wealth of knowledge :)

This has been a very helpful board! I just have three quick questions:

1. I've noticed that many people do value/mod with the F&F. Are deluxes and club level included for the F&F discount? Any exclusions?

2. I'm looking into Nov. 2017, particularly during Jersey Week. When can a F&F be booked for that? I know it is very far out.

3. Historically, is Jersey Week blacked out?

Thank you all for your advice- particularly aaarcher86. You are a very accommodating wealth of knowledge :)

1. Deluxes are included. I can't think of any exclusions with the 40% aside from possibly 3 bedrooms. What they end up excluding if they offer the 50% just varies. Even with the public offers not a whole lot is excluded.

2. You could book your stay as soon as the CM discounts come out for 2017, but the farther out the more limited typically. Beginning of the year for sure, but probably sooner.

3. Not blacked out, but limited. I'd have a list of resorts your CM can check on for you until they find something you're looking for. Once they book something you could call yourself to check on any openings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter