• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fresh Out of University and Onwards to Disney!!!An August PTR!!!(Last Update 8/26)

so yesterday me and kelly are sitting on our magical express bus (it was actually a disney cruise line bus) waiting to go to the airport and we stopped at pop century and kelly goes woah is that yuki but you didnt have lime green mickey ears and i was like ask her and she said no so we didnt ask but it was definitly you too now that i look at the picture!

I also thought Andrew didn't look like Andrew but looking at your most recent pictures he TOTALLY DOES!!! :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::laughing::rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:Stupid me for not saying anything :sad2:

Omg it was you!!!

wait a minute let me back up....

so yesterday me and kelly are sitting on our magical express bus (it was actually a disney cruise line bus) waiting to go to the airport and we stopped at pop century and kelly goes woah is that yuki but you didnt have lime green mickey ears and i was like ask her and she said no so we didnt ask but it was definitly you too now that i look at the picture!

I also thought Andrew didn't look like Andrew but looking at your most recent pictures he TOTALLY DOES!!! :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::laughing::rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:Stupid me for not saying anything :sad2:

WHAT????? We were on the same bus??? I had no idea we had the exact same dates!!!! And similar flight times too! omg

I DID have my lime green mickey. It was on the red bag I was carrying. You guys should totally have said something, we were so close!!!

Hey everybody, before I start my TR, I need a title! But I can't decide on one/come up with something clever.

So here's what I have so far. Let me know what you guys think!

-Lesson learned. Need more days at Disney!!!
-Is 6 times on ToT enough? NAY!!! Let's go on it again!!!
-If I look the animatronics in the eyes, it's as if they're saying "Help me!" or "You're next!"
-"Hey, now I'm manlier than you!!"
or
"This is the manliest I will EVER be. Arrrrr!!!"
-"Stop staring at me! Stop staring at me! Stop staring at me!"

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::laughing::rotfl::rotfl2::lmao: I love them all!!! I think either the second one or the last one is my favorite!!!

Hey everybody, I've returned safe and sound and TIRED.

I just came through the door.

I had such a good time!!!

I learned a LOT. This is the trip of lessons. I also tried a lot of new things and had a lot of firsts!!

Thanks everybody for sticking by me and joining me on my first PTR ever!

When I have a TR started, I'll put up a link here, so stay subscribed if you wanna get a heads up on my TR!

:grouphug:

Yay! You are back! I can't wait to read the TR! I have 8 more days until our trip, sooo excited!

Yay! You're back! I was on a bit of a Dis hiatus, so I didn't realize you'd left yet! Can't wait for you to start the TR - get on it!

Hey everybody, before I start my TR, I need a title! But I can't decide on one/come up with something clever.

So here's what I have so far. Let me know what you guys think!

-Lesson learned. Need more days at Disney!!!
-If I look the animatronics in the eyes, it's as if they're saying "Help me!" or "You're next!"
-"Hey, now I'm manlier than you!!"
or
"This is the manliest I will EVER be. Arrrrr!!!"
-"Stop staring at me! Stop staring at me! Stop staring at me!"

I like the 1st one...

6 times on ToT is not enough in my opinion!!!

ToT is my FAVORITE ride!!! :lovestruc

First off WELCOME HOME!!!! I can't wait for you to start your Trip Report!!! 2nd, I got your postcard and loved it!!!! It's so cute!!! So, THANK YOU!!!!! And 3rd, I think you should combine these two for your title!
So maybe, "Are the animatronics staring at me and is 6 times on ToT enough? NO"

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::laughing::rotfl::rotfl2::lmao: I love them all!!! I think either the second one or the last one is my favorite!!!

Yeah, I think I'll use those two as chapter titles. They each have their own story.

Yay! You are back! I can't wait to read the TR! I have 8 more days until our trip, sooo excited!

8 more days!!!! Your trip is coming up so soon already!!!!!!:cool1:

Yay! You're back! I was on a bit of a Dis hiatus, so I didn't realize you'd left yet! Can't wait for you to start the TR - get on it!

Haha, technically, I've been on a hiatus too :upsidedow I'll get started real soon!

I like the 1st one...

6 times on ToT is not enough in my opinion!!!

ToT is my FAVORITE ride!!! :lovestruc

OMG, ToT is AWESOME!!!! This trip was my first time on the ride. I was scared at first, but it's obvious how much I love it now!

I will vote for Needing more days at Disney!!! That's something we all say!!!!!!

Haha, 2 votes for the 1st one. I think I may go with that after all. I do have a theme of "lessons" throughout my trip.

First off WELCOME HOME!!!! I can't wait for you to start your Trip Report!!! 2nd, I got your postcard and loved it!!!! It's so cute!!! So, THANK YOU!!!!! And 3rd, I think you should combine these two for your title!
So maybe, "Are the animatronics staring at me and is 6 times on ToT enough? NO"

Wow, that's super long! I think I'll save those as TR titles after all. That 2nd one is a real quote from Andrew.

Welcome home! Let us know as soon as you start that TR of yours

Thanks Jen! I'll try to get it started asap!

HEY EVERYBODY!!!

My TR is now up and a link to it is in my signature.

See y'all there! I'm gonna be sending this thread to the completed reports now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter