• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fresh Out of University and Onwards to Disney!!!An August PTR!!!(Last Update 8/26)

YUKI!!! Sorry I've been neglecting your PTR a bit. All caught up now.

YOU LEAVE SO SOON OMG!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Yay for getting your Mickey Mail. That is when it really starts to feel real. :wizard:

In case I don't get on again before you go !!!Have a wonderful trip!!!!!

Join the club!!! :lmao:

3 more days!!! :cool1:

Hope Andrew made it home safely and is packed and ready to go to DISNEY!!! :woohoo:

1 and a 1/2 more days :scared1::cool1:

wow i love how kelly updates you on how many days like every hour... she has a countdown kelly she knows how many days are left! :lmao:

Keep reminding her Kelly she might forget!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

You're just jealous ;):lmao:

So by now you're either on the plane or in disney World!!!!!!!! I'M SO STINKIN EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA, you guys are awesome.

I packed Larry (laptop) into my suitcase before I left for Toronto, so haven't been on lately. Plus, been getting everything ready. Gonna make one final update!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you're leaving tomorrow!! YOU LUCKY DUCK!! THE ENVY IS SEAPING OUT OF MY PORES!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you can already hear the music... When you wish upon a star......

Chapter 33. We leave tomorrow!!!

Well, in less than 12 hours~ We leave at 5:30am for the airport.

Been super busy these last 4 days, getting everything ready. I still haven't bought my shampoo.....but I will! Tonight after dinner.

So, here's a final recap of my trip.

Day 1
-flight at 8:30am, arrive in MCO around 2:45pm
-hit Epcot and have food at Sunshine Seasons, wander WS a bit
-leave before Illuminations for DTD to shop and eat dinner
-return to Epcot for evening EMH

Day 2
-Andrew's birthday!
-hit Epcot at rope drop and spend rest of day there
-do KP's adventure

Day 3
-wake up late and resort hop till 5-6pm
-go to HS and wander till it's time to line up for 2nd showing of Fantasmic at 10pm
-meet up with Danica(zerotohero), hopefully!

Day 4
-rope drop at MK
-appt at Pirate's League at 10am
-DISmeet at 11pm!
-ride this evening EMH till 3am

Day 5
-wake up late and resort hop monorail resorts
-lunch ADR at WCC at 2:15pm
-surprise Andrew with trip to Universal CityWalk and a dinner at Bubba Gump's

Day 6
-rope drop at AK
-order Picnic in the Park
-dinner ADR at Boma at 8pm
-show up around 7pm to hopefully bump into Nicole(Nicole786) and her brother

Day 7
-rope drop at HS
-so everything I can do
-swim at resort one last time

Day 8
-brunch at Pop before DME picks us up for our 2:15pm flight

And there it is folks! All my plans laid out there.

It's been awesome getting to know y'all here. Of course, I'll be starting a TR when I get back. How soon that will happen? Um, probably 2 weeks after I get back. Since that's when I start school and I'll already be bored :rotfl: Oh yes, and that's when work will be starting up again too.

I'll have a link here when I have my TR set up. I'll see you guys soon~! :grouphug:
-

Hi Yuki!

How are you? Are you excited to leave for WDW? I can tell you it is fun here! Can't wait to finally meet you! :hug:

Safe travel!

Karin and Tom :goodvibes

AAAAAAHHHH!!! Im so jealous these last few days are KILLING ME!!!! but seriously, have a safe trip! And look out for our P&F shirts at Boma!!!! See you real soon!

Wooooo!!!!!!!!! Have a safe flight!

I hope to see you there, even if I have to split from my family for a bit. Text me when you get to Hollywood Studios! :)

Have a great trip! Hopefully you don't get the super angry border guard I had a few weeks ago when you come back across the border! ;):rotfl:

I'M AT THE AIRPORT YOU GUYS

BOARDING IN ABOUT 15 MINS

omgomgomgomgomgomg

Everything has gone smoothly so far. We tapped into airport wifi. No more internet for the rest of the week

I can't even feel the smile on my face anymore. :banana:

The boyf says hi to y'all.

This is us, waiting. Taken by phone.
SSPX0168.jpg

Have a great time Yuki!!! I'm sure you're already on the plane almost set to take off. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

I think I just saw you walking up the path to AKL I wasn't sure until you passed us lol hope u have a good dinner!

Aww! Cute pic at the airport. I'm sure you are having the time of your lives. I can't wait to hear all the details when you return.

Hey everybody, I've returned safe and sound and TIRED.

I just came through the door.

I had such a good time!!!

I learned a LOT. This is the trip of lessons. I also tried a lot of new things and had a lot of firsts!!

Thanks everybody for sticking by me and joining me on my first PTR ever!

When I have a TR started, I'll put up a link here, so stay subscribed if you wanna get a heads up on my TR!

:grouphug:

Hey everybody, I've returned safe and sound and TIRED.

I just came through the door.

I had such a good time!!!

I learned a LOT. This is the trip of lessons. I also tried a lot of new things and had a lot of firsts!!

Thanks everybody for sticking by me and joining me on my first PTR ever!

When I have a TR started, I'll put up a link here, so stay subscribed if you wanna get a heads up on my TR!

:grouphug:

Welcome home can't wait to hear about your trip!!!!

:goodvibes Welcome home, Yuki!

Can't wait to hear ALL about your adventures! It was so much fun meeting you! :hug: I'll send you the photo as soon as I am back home!

Karin and Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter