Freebie Thread for the week of 01/21/2008

I must say this is the best HouseParty package ive ever gotten (and ive participated in NUMBEROUS HouseParty's including Scholastic)

There is so much stuff in the package. It's awesome. I LOVE the lithograph and the goofy pirate caps with ears and earrings!! I cant wait to use the photobook they sent!! The Minnie is super nice too (retails $28.00). Love this stuff!!
DSC02394.jpg

Oh this is awesome. I didn't get in on this one bummer. Enjoy your party.
Are you in the new house yet? :goodvibes

Wow! That all looks fantastic! I didn't get in on that one for some reason, but I should be getting the Lipstick Jungle party box soon. I hope it's as good as yours! Maybe they're aiming for fewer parties with better stuff! At least that's what I'm hoping for!

Some of that stuff looks like it would make great holloween costume material down the road!

Where did the Neverland stuff come from? what did I miss? Whats these party boxes? (Newbie here, if you can't tell! Trying to work on the budget a little harder this year and thought I would take a closer look at the Freebie thread!)

Thanks, BTW, to all of you for the terrific freebie posts!:thumbsup2

Purina Dog or Cat Food "Give a Bowl"
Purina Dog or Cat Food

Home > Purina® Give A Bowl™

Take the “Give a Bowl” Quiz
It's so exciting to find the new pet that melts your heart! We're here to help you discover which Purina® brand pet food may be best for your pet's unique personality and lifestyle. Take our simple Give A Bowl™ quiz, click submit, and leave the rest to us!
Keep in mind, this is just for fun and is not based on an actual veterinarian recommendation.
If you don't know the answer yet, just make your best guess.
http://giveabowl.com/Consumer/brands...ctor.html?LI=1

Based on your answers, this Purina brand may be a good fit for you and your new dog:
( I received a $4 off coupon)
Giving Back

www.coffeegiant.com has pods that fit the senseo for a lot cheaper than the actual senseo pods. i know it sounds gross, but my favorite flavor is the blueberry cobbler. yummy! they have a bunch of different flavors. hope this helps!!

This offer has been discontinued.

http://www.officialwebpromotion.com/mealkits/SurveyQuestion.aspx

$4 Tyson Chicken Fresh Meal Kits Coupon for taking a survey. Expect coupon within 4-6 weeks

Check: I want to enter upc code...........Take short survey

UPC CODE: 027182559911

Just to save some people time, this is only for US Residents. Just didn't want you to bother going through the whole survey to find out.

FREE Iced Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts Mar 21
www.dunkindonuts.com

I can't seem to find this offer on the page. I looked under "Contests and Promos" and on the main page but I couldn't find it.

I can't seem to find this offer on the page. I looked under "Contests and Promos" and on the main page but I couldn't find it.

It is here- HOWEVER- the press release is dated March of 2007! NOT sure if they will do it again in 2008:confused3
https://www.dunkindonuts.com/aboutus/press/PressRelease.aspx?viewtype=current&id=100084

Dunkin' Donuts Puts Winter "On Ice" by Heralding First Day of Spring With First-Ever Nationwide "Free Iced Coffee Day"
Dunkin' Donuts Restaurants Across the Country to Offer Free Iced Coffee All Day on March 21

I recieved a very nice royal blue backpack from Merck yesterday. It was from their Back to School promo from the fall. Never thought I'd get it! A coworker of mine's daughter teaches in an underprivleged school district and always does a collection of gently used backpacks for the kids without them, now I have a brand new one to contribute. The backpack is plain too-no big Merck logo on it. I love sharing the freebie wealth!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter