Freebie Thread for the week of 01/21/2008

http://associates.tradepub.com/free/ows

Qualify for Your Free Subscription!

On Wall Street is dedicated to helping brokers, advisors, consultants and other financial professionals attract and retain clients.

Reaching more than 90,000 financial professionals each month, On Wall Street is the industry's best read and most-credible source for news, opinion, expert advice and practical business building ideas. Whether the subject is mutual fund marketing, the tax benefits of insurance, high-tech sales tools or practice management insights, On Wall Street delivers information in a way that delivers brokers.

Geographic Eligibility: USA

Publisher: SourceMedia

http://sunearthday.nasa.gov/2008/promotional/kit.php

SUN-EARTH DAY KIT
This year's Sun-Earth Day Kit will available soon. The kit's folder will be the same as last year's but that's where the similarity ends. The contents of the 2008 kit will be entirely new and designed to prepare you for this year's new theme, "Space Weather Around the World". Don't forget to register to receive your free kit in the mail when available and while supplies last!

By registering you will receive our monthly Sun-Earth Day e-news and a Sun-Earth Day Kit, while supplies last.
Register now!

Wow...I have been so busy that I missed 3 weeks of threads! Just an update - I got the Senseo offer, replied and paid the 15.00. WOW, this is SO worth it!!

We went shopping for coffee...not so worth it! We are now in the market for one of the pod replacement thingys. Our Walmarts don't stock them...any other ideas? Target doesn't carry them either.

I have seen them in Target, Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Linens N THings as well as ordering off Amazon. Makes it worth it because I did not like the regular pod coffee you purchased - too expensive and didn't like the taste.

http://www.wordsofpeace.org/complimentary-dvds.htm

The complimentary DVD packet gives a broad introduction to Prem Rawat and his message.

Each packet contains:
**a DVD in which Prem Rawat speaks about experiencing inner peace

**a Discovering More DVD and brochure which provide more information about the possibility that Prem Rawat offers and how to make the most of it

bye3.gif

flybye.gif

Good! You scared me there for a minute! Thought maybe there was a revolt that I had missed or something...:scared1:

Wow...I have been so busy that I missed 3 weeks of threads! Just an update - I got the Senseo offer, replied and paid the 15.00. WOW, this is SO worth it!!

We went shopping for coffee...not so worth it! We are now in the market for one of the pod replacement thingys. Our Walmarts don't stock them...any other ideas? Target doesn't carry them either.

I make my own! I had to experiment a bit to get the proportions right, but this is what I do.. I rest the 2 pod holder on a small dish or cup to hold it steady and put a regular size basket coffee filter into it. Just center it on and push it into the pod holder. Then scoop your coffee into that and press it in with the back of the coffee scoop. You want the pod holder pretty full. Fold up the coffee filter around the coffee, making sure you cover it totally and don't have any sections of filter sticking out of the pod holder. Then I wet the whole thing under the faucet - just a little to make the filter stick. If you can close the coffee maker easily you'll be OK. Push the two cup button and you're good to go.

Like I said, I had to experiment a bit to get this right, but try it!

I must say this is the best HouseParty package ive ever gotten (and ive participated in NUMBEROUS HouseParty's including Scholastic)

There is so much stuff in the package. It's awesome. I LOVE the lithograph and the goofy pirate caps with ears and earrings!! I cant wait to use the photobook they sent!! The Minnie is super nice too (retails $28.00). Love this stuff!!
DSC02394.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter