Freebie Thread for 8-7-06

Status
Not open for further replies.
TENIA66 said:
Dr. Grip -The Original Cushioned Grip Ballpoint Pen free sample

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread Rating:

From this web site, you can request free samples of:

Dr. Grip Gel - Gel Ink Rolling Ball Pen
PRECISE® GEL RETRACTABLE
Dr. Grip -The Original Cushioned Grip Ballpoint Pen
Shaker® Pencil - IH101 - 0.5mm
Dr. Grip® COG -Center of Gravity Ball Point Pen
Vanishing Point Pencil- H1005 - 0.5mm

When you fill out the information, they do not ask for a credit card number. So they cannot charge you shipping

I don't see the link - am I missing something? :confused3

http://www.onlyfelinepine.com/cons_rebates.html
Free Bag Rebates! :cat:

We're so sure you'll love our products, your first bag is FREE! Free bags are for New Users Only! Click on the desired rebate below. Print it out, fill in your information and attach your receipt and UPC to receive your rebate check! For those with slower internet connections, we suggest using option #2 for each product, as this will provide faster download time (but poorer quality). Offer is for smaller bag only and not valid any other size.

http://www.fishbowl.com/clt/tdb/pc/200608/1/wn.htm
Taste the Grape Perfection!

Join Texas de Brazil on Tuesday, August 15th from 6:30pm to 9:00pm for an exclusive Wine and Cheese sampling. Savor the flavors of our exclusive wine chosen by our Sommelier and paired with specialty imported cheeses.

Come to Texas de Brazil to relish these regional wines and imported delicacies.

Wine Samplings available at the Dallas, Fort Worth, Memphis, Miami, Orlando, Schaumburg, and Aruba locations ONLY. Not available at the Addison Location.

Must be 21 with Valid I.D. to participate.

Offer valid 8/15/06 only. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL TEXAS DE BRAZIL FOR RESERVATIONS AND SPECIFY THAT YOU ARE ATTENDING THE WINE SAMPLING. Dinner, additional alcoholic &/or non-alcoholic beverages, desserts, specialty items, TAX & GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED. This invitation is valid for a maximum of 8 people. This certificate holds no cash value. Must be 21 years of age or older to enjoy the wine samplings. Valid ID required. Enter by invitation ONLY. This offer is subject to seating availability. PLEASE PRINT AND PRESENT THIS CERTIFICATE AT THE TIME OF ARRIVAL TO THE HOST/HOSTESS

http://www.sixflags.com/anniversary_pass.asp
Six Flags Anniversary Pass

One day is not enough to experience all that Six Flags has to offer. That's why we're giving you the rest of the season to help us celebrate our 45th Anniversary.

For a limited time, get your Anniversary Pass for the price of a daily ticket and we'll give you the rest of the season for FREE*

What's more, your endless summer lasts well into fall, with unlimited admission to FRIGHT FEST. The time to visit Six Flags is now, and the next day, and the next day…

Experience many happy returns—get your Anniversary Pass today

OMG I am sooo tired- I NEED to go nighty night- my eyes are crossing!

Good Night Freebie Freaks! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter