Freebie Thread for 8-7-06

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! mtblujeans can you believe that at the EXACT SAME TIME we both started a new freebie thread for this week! :rotfl:

i edited mine to link everyone over to here! :banana:

Thanks! :goodvibes

maddhatir said:
WOW! mtblujeans can you believe that at the EXACT SAME TIME we both started a new freebie thread for this week! :rotfl:

i edited mine to link everyone over to here! :banana:

Thanks! :goodvibes
Sorry about that! I looked around and didn't see anything started and I had that BBW Freebie just burning a hole into my mouse pad!!

mtblujeans said:
Sorry about that! I looked around and didn't see anything started and I had that BBW Freebie just burning a hole into my mouse pad!!

no need to appologize-

us freebie people are on the same wave length! pixiedust:

HIP HOP LEGEND LL COOL J WILL PERFORM @ WINGATE PARK IN BROOKLYN, NEW YORK ON MONDAY, AUGUST 7, 2006.

The Martin Luther King Jr. Concert Series is located on Wingate Field. Winthrop Street between Brooklyn Avenue and Kingston Avenue. Across the street from Kings County Hospital.

The public is encouraged to bring their own chairs because seating is limited.

Directions to Wingate Field and the MLK Jr. Concert Series
Entrances to the field are located on

Wintrop Street and Brooklyn Avenue

By Car:

From Manhattan:

Take Manhattan bridge to Flatbush Avenue. Drive straight on Flatbush Avenue, approx. 3 miles, until you reach Rutland Road. At Rutland Road take a left. Continue straight on Rutland Road until you reach Brooklyn Avenue. The park and field are on your right.

From Long Island and South Brooklyn:

Take Belt Parkway to Exit 6N. Flatbush Avenue North. Take Flatbush Avenue approx. 5 miles to Rutland Road. At Rutland Road take a right. Continue straight on Rutland Road until you reach Brooklyn Avenue. The park and field are on your right.

Parking:

Privately operated lot available at Kings County Hospital on Winthrop Street between Albany and Brooklyn Avenues.

By Mass Transit:

Subway:

Take the number "2" or "5" trains to Winthrop Street. "5" runs rush hour only. Walk 2 blocks east.

By Bus:

B12 on Clarkson Avenue to New York Avenue. Walk north.

B44 on Nostrand Avenue and New York Avenues to Winthrop Street. Walk east.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter