• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FREE POP Fridge Swap! Fridge lost in 2010. Anyone interested in starting over?

New to the fridge swap, so I am not so sure if I am reading the available dates correctly. Is this available by any chance from 9/30 - 10/6? Thanks!

I am sorry, the fridge is not available on those dates. Good luck finding a swap.

We will be at the Pop Century from 11/30 - 12/10/09. Please let me know if this time becomes available. I will be contacting all Pop Swaps and will respond to ALL if I find one. Thank you

I found one available through the 6th, but would love to find one available through the 10th. Thank you

Just wanted to send out a huge thank you to all those involved in keeping this swap going. We just got back today and had a great time. The fridge was a lifesaver!! All swaps went very smoothly.

However in unpacking this evening, I realized my husband packed the keys to the fridge. I'm not if anyone will need the keys to the fridge (do you need to lock the fridge?), but I do have them and want to return them if necessary. Should I mail them to the swap leader or one of the swappers going down in a couple of weeks to take with them? Just let me know what I should do and I will be happy to do it!!

Thanks again!!!
Renae

I'm sorry but I need to cancel my dates of January 15 to 23rd, hopefully this will open it up to someone else.

We were able to upgrade to a moderate so will not be needing the fridge for the dates of Oct. 27-Nov. 2.

Hopefully someone else could use these dates. Kadesha & all of the swappers, thank so much for all of your hard work keeping this swap going!

We just got back and put the fridge in luggage services for the next swapper to get tomorrow. We added a toaster and an extension cord, so now there is a fridge, toaster, coffee pot, and extension cord. There is also some dishwashing soap, foam plates, wipes, and coffee filters. There are no coffee cups or coffee grounds in there (so if you want those, you'll need to bring your own). Some duct tape would be a great addition to help keep the bottom on when it is taped back up for luggage services.

Kadesha,

I sent the new pictures of the fridge a while ago. Just wanted to make sure you got them. I can resend them if you need.

I know this is pretty far out, but want to jump in if possible. We will be at Pop from April 30-May 8, 2010.

Ignore my last post, turns out I am pregnant again, and due same month as our scheduled trip. 2 kids 11 months apart, I am going to lose my mind!

Ignore my last post, turns out I am pregnant again, and due same month as our scheduled trip. 2 kids 11 months apart, I am going to lose my mind!

lol! what a difference a day makes huh? Well congrats on the good news! :) It's good to have them close together.. mine are 18 months apart. Better to get all the chaos out of the way early! All the best to you for a happy healthy pregnancy! WDW will be waiting for you! :)

I sent a PM but I am posting here as well just to make sure! I am interested in the swap if possible. I will be coming in Friday Jan 8 and leaving Mon Jan 11 (for the Goofy challenege :banana:)
Thank you!
Jill

We were able to upgrade to a moderate so will not be needing the fridge for the dates of Oct. 27-Nov. 2.

Hopefully someone else could use these dates. Kadesha & all of the swappers, thank so much for all of your hard work keeping this swap going!

Hi everyone! Leaving on Friday for Pop and was just wondering if you could please confirm who I need to leave the fridge for now. It looks like nicolem05but I just wanted to be sure. I need to get all of the personal information for whoever is next. Thanks again! So excited. :yay::yay::yay:

Hi everyone! Leaving on Friday for Pop and was just wondering if you could please confirm who I need to leave the fridge for now. It looks like nicolem05but I just wanted to be sure. I need to get all of the personal information for whoever is next. Thanks again! So excited. :yay::yay::yay:

Yep, contact nicolem05 as we will not be needing to swap.

Have a magical trip!!!:cool1:

I am interested in the fridge swap at pop century 11/7-11/9. are those dates open? please let me know. thanks

Hello swappers!

I coordinate a Pop Fridge Swap (#2) on the TourGuideMike forums. It seems that our fridge (and enclosed coffeepot, etc.) went missing in September and I'm trying to track it down. Meanwhile, Pop gave one of our swappers a fridge that doesn't belong to us. I have a feeling that they gave our fridge to another fridge swap group.

I have asked our swapper who is currently at Pop to take a picture of the fridge and box that she has in the hopes that we can find it's true owner. A picture of our fridge box is my avatar over there to the left. If anyone has seen the fridge, could you please, please contact me so that we can get our swap going again?

Thanks!

Karen

Hi,

We'll be at Pop August 15-28, 2010 if it's available (it looks like it is!) we'd like to use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter