Free pens w/ free shipping!

IDoDis

Knows the password to get into the Moose Lodge
http://www.unionpen.com/Default.aspx?FocusId=samples.htm

Get up to $5 worth of free business supplies, including pens, key chains, weekly pocket calenders, and more through Union Pen Company. It's unclear how long the company is giving away freebies so don't delay if you are interested!

Click on an item and look for a "Request a Sample" link under the product name. As long as you don't put more than $5 worth of business supplies in your cart, it will be free. Shipping and handling is free too! I found some nice pens using the close-out link.

I just ordered 5 really nice pens (samples). The amount in my cart kept showing 0 amount due, so maybe I could have kept adding more, but I read if you go over the $5, the order will not process and an online person will chat with you. I didn't have to enter any credit card info, either -- jut my mailing address.

Here's what I ordered:

Sample: Contessa Pen - BURGUNDY/BLACK INK 1
Sample: Pearson Pen - SAPPHIRE/BLACK INK 1
Sample: Ostia Pen - GREEN/BLACK INK 1
Sample: Belmore Sterling Pen 1
Sample: Coventry Anniversary Pen - BLUE/BLACK INK 1
*Samples may ship separately.
*Sample product color is guaranteed but not the ink color.

I ordered a few pens and tried a calander and it worked. If you click on something that cost more then $5 it tells you that you have to buy it but it seemed anything under $5 was free. I was able to order 5 items before it cut me off. Thanks!

Sample: Revocity Pen - FOREST GREEN/BLACK INK 1
Sample: Ceramic Budget Mug 11Oz - WHITE 11 OZ C-HANDLE 1
Sample: Executive Planner (Mthly) - 2010 MONTHLY 1
Sample: Eclipse Notebook - GREEN 1
Sample: Intuition Satin Retractable - BURGUNDY-BLACK INK 1

Thanks for the link...I ordered some samples and will most likely use this place to order ink pens for my business! Very good prices!

Thanks..i ordered a bunch of water bottles - can never have enough w/my kids who always loose them!

Hey thanks! I ordered a bunch of samples - pens and pencils a clip with measuring tape and a plastic tote!
DH needs some giveaways for a conference and this might be the place to use! Thanks again!!

Awesome. It appears the limit is 5 items. I got a couple of water bottles and some pens!
Thank you OP!

OP here... I never got a confirmation email about my order. I did the order last night, but there's still no email confirming today. Maybe I typed in the wrong email address. I'm wondering for those who also ordered some free samples, did you get a confirmation email on your order?

Thanks for the link! I ordered a few water bottles and carabiner clips. Yes, it appears the limit is 5 items. Cool!

Thanks, OP! I sent the link to my sister because she has her own business and is always looking for bags and things to promote it. Maybe she can use this place if she likes their samples.

no confirmation on my end either. But fingers crossed that we still get it! Thanks again.

OP here... I never got a confirmation email about my order. I did the order last night, but there's still no email confirming today. Maybe I typed in the wrong email address. I'm wondering for those who also ordered some free samples, did you get a confirmation email on your order?

I never got an e-mail either. Never got a confirmation # or not told how long before it ships when I originally ordered the samples either. I hope it's not a scam.

Thanks for the link!! I got a pen, 2 different totes, a sticky note pad and a water bottle!! The pen I got was the Donovan, which I thought was cool, that is my older son's name!!

Thanks, I e-mailed the link to my husband and he order some items too. We are always looking for a pen around my house. Was able to get two notebooks for the kids.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter