Free pens w/ free shipping!

Thanks OP!! This is what I chose:

Sample: Randall Pen - CRANBERRY/BLACK INK1Sample: Alaria Pen - BURGUNDY/BLACK INK1Sample: 4 X 3 Adhesive Notepad 50 Shts1Sample: 4 In 1 Magnetic Staple Remover1Sample: Patriotic Key Tag

I wanna hear from someone who actually "Receives" this stuff before I'm on board.
With that said - thank you to the OP -- because I definately will be watching and hoping its true....:goodvibes

I didn't see it anywhere on the site and it appears the only thing we had to check/uncheck was the box to receive special offers at checkout, but did anyone wonder about possible future purchase requirements?
Reason I ask is because my husband mentioned it to me, but if they don't have billing/CC info, I can't imagine they can "force" you to do anything in the future. The worst that can happen would be to receive junk mail.

Just a thought... :confused:

I own my own company (graphics) and order pens to give out (boy, do I have pens!!) so before I place an order, I get tons of samples from different companies. After this, yes, you will probably get catalogs in the mail from these people. And you can just toss them in the recycling bin.

Just placed an order too!

Sample: Revocity Pen - TEAL/BLACK INK 1
Sample: Carabiner Tape Measure - PINK 1
Sample: Eclipse Notebook - RED 1
Sample: Handy Rolling Head Flashlight - BLACK/YELLOW 1
Sample: Flip Calculator - FROST BLUE 1

Very cool!

Nope, but I did just receive an email advertising a sale on their pens. I have a feeling we aren't going to get our samples, but sure hope I'm wrong!

I haven't received mine yet. That certainly isn't good advertising on their part. People who got free stuff and more likely to order from the company in the future, but saying you are going to get something free and then canceling it is just wrong. I'll think twice about ordering from them. I guess we will have to wait and see.

OP here. I sent an email asking about my order but did not get a reply. I just tried calling but they are not open on Saturdays. I'll try calling on Monday and will then post what I found out. I'm glad I printed it out because they never sent a confirmation email about it. There's no order number on my printout, either.

I haven't gotten mine yet either - I had sort of forgotten about it. I guess I'm not out anything if they never come though...

I called today and spoke with a customer service rep. He said my order shows as being processed, but since it's a sample order, it's not assigned a tracking number. He also said a couple of the pens I ordered were on clearance and that they don't do samples on those (so why was it offered as a free sample on the website then?), so I won't get those two pens. Everything else should be arriving. He was going to resubmit my order so I may end up with 2 shipments. He's also including a catalog and said for future orders, to include the catalog number to get the discounted price which is cheaper than the internet price.

Sounds legit, so I'm hopeful that our orders will be arriving. He also mentioned that the company just started offering the free samples online again within the last few weeks which spread around the internet like wildfire and they are trying their best to keep up with the thousands of orders that are being processed.

Well I hope they do come. I actually want to order larger quatities of a few of the items if the quality is good. We do a golf outing and I want to see the golf tee packages. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I called today and spoke with a customer service rep. He said my order shows as being processed, but since it's a sample order, it's not assigned a tracking number. He also said a couple of the pens I ordered were on clearance and that they don't do samples on those (so why was it offered as a free sample on the website then?), so I won't get those two pens. Everything else should be arriving. He was going to resubmit my order so I may end up with 2 shipments. He's also including a catalog and said for future orders, to include the catalog number to get the discounted price which is cheaper than the internet price.

Sounds legit, so I'm hopeful that our orders will be arriving. He also mentioned that the company just started offering the free samples online again within the last few weeks which spread around the internet like wildfire and they are trying their best to keep up with the thousands of orders that are being processed.

Thanks for checking on it. :thumbsup2

LOL, all five pens I ordered were clearance... I was trying to keep my order low but get nice pens/pencil so my guess is those of us that did that will not be receiving anything! Thank you for calling them and for posting their reply, we appreciate it! :goodvibes

PS: I have received emails as well for their products since ordering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter