Free lanyards?

Karinmrh

Earning My Ears
:cool1: We take our 2 kids, age 8 and 11, to Disney in June- our travel agent no longer does free lanyards, any ideas? we think they'd love pin trading. This weekend we bought some pins at the Rehobeth Beach Disney outlet but no lanyards! ideas? Karin

I can't help you with finding free ones, but They sell lanyards all over the place in the parks and DTD. I believe they are around $5-7.

Take a look at Walmart.

My kids got "free" ones when we checked in. I think only because our request couldnt be granted.

I don't know when you are going...but on my March trip: because we did the Magical Express -inside the booklet there was a coupon for a bus pin(free) and a laynard came with it (free)-although the laynard was not mentioned on the coupon. I am not sure if they are still doing this.

canwegosoon said:
I don't know when you are going...but on my March trip: because we did the Magical Express -inside the booklet there was a coupon for a bus pin(free) and a laynard came with it (free)-although the laynard was not mentioned on the coupon. I am not sure if they are still doing this.
Oooooooo! I'll find out in a couple of weeks! I'll ask them if the laynard comes with it! :banana:

I bought a couple lanyards off Ebay awhile back. I have also heard that Walmart sells them cheap.
Karinmrh- I heard that the Rehobeth store had closed. How much were the pins there? any other good deals? I may need to take a trip down there soon!

PrincessMom98 said:
I bought a couple lanyards off Ebay awhile back. I have also heard that Walmart sells them cheap.
Karinmrh- I heard that the Rehobeth store had closed. How much were the pins there? any other good deals? I may need to take a trip down there soon!
I wonder where they would be located in a Walmart store?

A couple of years ago we were at DCA and my son saw some trash on the ground and picked it up and threw it away. A CM who saw him came over to him and handed him a lanyard with a pin on it for his good deed.

PrincessMom98 said:

I was just there the other day & didn't see any sign of them closing. I did see a couple of pins, but I didn't think they were very good deals.

mtblujeans said:
I wonder where they would be located in a Walmart store?

I think they can found in the jewelry/sunglasses/wallets area.....

but if you plan on using them to hold your pins while walking around the Parks, make sure they are wide enough. The pins flop too much and turn when the lanyard is thin

We got ours free from Kellogg's a couple of years ago. But, I don't think they are doing that still. I have received a couple of free pins from Kellogg's recently.

Good luck finding some free. My TA website advertised free lanyards and a couple of other things if you booked a package for over a certain $$$. My vacation was over that amount, but it was not a "Package" deal, so I am getting nothing.

mtblujeans said:
Oooooooo! I'll find out in a couple of weeks! I'll ask them if the laynard comes with it! :banana:
You will know when you get your ME booklet. There is 1 coupon in there (and the laynard will come with it-although it won't say anything about it) !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter