Free Dining Watch 2009 - Dates Released!! Update post 1

Just incase you DISers don't want to wait until 7:00....I just booked on the Disney website and got the resort I wanted with the free dining!! :thumbsup2

Good Luck to Everyone!

Thank you so much, MzGemini! I was going to wait until 7:00 to call until I saw your post. I was able to book on the website before 7:00 and got what I wanted!

Good luck to all!!

Ok I'm rebooked with free dining! Sept 14-18 at ASMovies! I'm so excited! The CM was so nice and was like "wow- this free dining thing is a great deal!"

WOW! That was CRAZY EASY!! Booked online - took all of 5 minutes. SO HAPPY!! :yay::yay::yay:

Good luck to everyone else waiting!

**goes back to bed** :faint:

I'm booked, I'm booked, I'm booked!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
POP for 9 nights Sept 4 to the 13th! I'm a little nervous because I'll be 7 months pregnant, but I'm booked for my DD's 1st Disney trip!:thumbsup2:):thumbsup2:):thumbsup2:):thumbsup2

Booked online for POR - Aug 23-28th! First time at a moderate! I'm so thankful someone mentioned booking online. It saved me the long distance charges!

Hi I just booked online a new reserv. Have to cancel my old one now. The wait says over 30 min jeeshh...

We are booked for FREE Dining. Fort Wilderness Cabins for 9 nights starting August 21st. My CM on the phone told me that you needed the Disney Visa for free dining, I let her know that it is on the website, she checked with someone and it was a go!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for May 23rd for ADR's. Good Luck everyone getting what you need to book.:goodvibes

WOOOOHOOOO! The wife and I just booked free dining at Poly for Sept 20th to 26th. Called right at 7:00 EST (6:00 our time) and got right through. The CM was a really nice older gentlemen who did not ask for the PIN. We had an existing Grand Gathering with 3 ressies. Two of those ressies just had the $200.00 deposit(s) paid and our was paid in full. No problem adding to existing ressies. Good luck everyone, hope you all get free dining as well at the place you wanted.

Chad

I BOOKED!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I called right at 5 mountain time, waited on hold for 3 minutes and booked September 15-24 at WL!!! Yay, getting up at 4:45 paid off!

Woohooo! Just added onto my reservation! That was much easier than expected. The CM must have been feeling the same way I am at the moment, way too tired to be awake. She didn't ask for the code though. Woo! So I'm booked for POR August 25-September 1! :woohoo:

:wizard: Here's some pixie dust for everyone else! Good Luck everyone!

And now I'm going back to sleep.:faint:

Booked 2 preferred rooms at Pop Sept 4th - Sept 12th !

AWESOME!! Thanks for all the Disney support!!!

You guys are the bestest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

xoxo

Just booked DxDDP at Poly for September 12-19! Pina Colava here I come :woohoo:

Good luck to everyone booking - hope you get your reservation wishes granted :wizard:

Congrats to everyone who has gotten through and got FD and good luck to everyone waiting!!! Pixie dust in on it's way!!!:wizard: What a great way to start a week!!:cloud9:

For those who were asking this earlier in the thread:

Yes, you can book Free Dining at the ASMu Family Suites!:thumbsup2
I just did it! 8/16-8/22 with Free Dining!:cool1:

I had a previous reservation that I tried to add FD to, but the CM said that she had to cancel that ressie and make a new one. Either way, it worked out! The CM actually said "Wow, 8/16, that's the first day of the offer and the first day of your trip." I said, "yeah, a little birdie told me." ;)

Thanks DIS!

also, I forgot to add....

Good luck to everyone else, I hope everyone gets what they want!

My CM, she didnt ask for a code either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter