Free dining to come out soon for aug-sept dates???

SFreelove

Mouseketeer
Does anyone think the Free Dining promo for (aug-sept dates) will be out in early march of atleast before the last week of march?

In past years this is when it came out, from what I've been told. My ADRs are at the end of march, i'm PRAYING the offer comes out before then so I don't have to pay some out of pocket fees :sad: i'm not a big fan of these extra fees since its already costing us an arm and a leg. By extra fees I mean if we don't have the dining plan certain resturants we are eating at require to be paid up front like cinderellas royal tabel, etc.

Now OF COURSE I'm talking like its set in stone to come out, because I've got reliable sources and past history an bouncebacks for my dates the would confirm it will be out for aug-sept, but I know this could change and not be true but i'm sticking with it WILL be comming out and if so when do you all think it will? Early march like past years? or when??

Does anyone think the Free Dining promo for (aug-sept dates) will be out in early march of atleast before the last week of march?

In past years this is when it came out, from what I've been told. My ADRs are at the end of march, i'm PRAYING the offer comes out before then so I don't have to pay some out of pocket fees :sad: i'm not a big fan of these extra fees since its already costing us an arm and a leg. By extra fees I mean if we don't have the dining plan certain resturants we are eating at require to be paid up front like cinderellas royal tabel, etc.

Now OF COURSE I'm talking like its set in stone to come out, because I've got reliable sources and past history an bouncebacks for my dates the would confirm it will be out for aug-sept, but I know this could change and not be true but i'm sticking with it WILL be comming out and if so when do you all think it will? Early march like past years? or when??

From what I have heard floating around...even if they do release free dining this year (which they might not at all) it will most likely only be counter service. So I don't think that would help you out.

This is only rumor of course and I hope I am very wrong, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Supposedly New Fantasyland is brining in enough people that they might not need the great discounts this year :( We are planning our trip accordingly.

True i've heard that rumor too but i've heard more rumor about the standard plan with one sit down being available still for FD. A couple bouncebacks had this also. So i'm going with the evidence for now. If it is only quick service, you can always upgrade for a fee.. which is still less than paying for the full plan per person.. but i'll keep hoping LOL! :) thankyou for the input

I will cross my fingers for both of us as we are going in the fall too. I am hoping more for room only discounts though as free dining doesn't appeal as much to me. But I will take it if that is what they are going to offer!! I will take any discount we can get at this point, because I agree this is costing an arm and a leg!

Oh I agree even a good room discount for that time frame would be nice! Heres to hope!! :goodvibes:wizard:

They usually release for the free dining plan for the months of August and September around the first week of May. I'm waiting on it to book my vacation as well. Good luck!

Last year they came out to the general public on March 4rh I believe. We already booked with DP but free would be great!

As of yesterday current BB offers dated until the end of the year have been room discounts only.
This may be a year where FD is not offered.
Traditionally FD is offered Jan/feb during their slowest time.
I think this year was the first time in 6-7 years that free dining wasn't offered!

There was talk of the Free Dining changing as well. No free dining for the Values. Mod's would get counter service and Deluxe would get the regular dining plan.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out!
We are hoping FD will be back for next year.

Free dining has been offered for the general public in the August/September timeframe since 2005, but for January and February, only in 2011 and 2012.

Free dining has been offered for the general public in the August/September timeframe since 2005, but for January and February, only in 2011 and 2012.

Not correct...We had free dining in 2008 & 2010. I'm not sure if it was a General public offer, Canadian Promo or bounce back... We go the same week every January usually every year. In 2009 We went in April with no free dining..i think it was just the park hopper, water park and more free upgrade.

I am hoping for it as well. last year I am thinking they announced it in April and you had to book it by May 31 in order to get the discount.
I feel like the dining plan saves us alot of money! Especially with character meals!

I am hoping for it as well. last year I am thinking they announced it in April and you had to book it by May 31 in order to get the discount.
I feel like the dining plan saves us alot of money! Especially with character meals!

Last year it was announced March 5th I believe

Hoping something is announced after this current promo is up (March 7) SUPER hoping for Value to be included!

I thought this promo was expiring at the end of the month? March 7 sounds a whole lot better......just curious where you got/heard that date? :)

I too saw March 7th for one date, but I think that was Spring stays. The summer stays deal ends March 31st, so I am hoping it will be announced then and that they will not forget those of us that like Values!!

March 7 sounds a whole lot better......just curious where you got/heard that date? :)

The date probably came from the following taken from the Winter/Spring 30% discount offer:

"This offer is valid for the following dates:
- Book by March 7, 2013 for travel most nights February 18 through March 23, 2013
-Book by March 31, 2013 for travel most nights April 2 through June 14, 2013"

Note: I am not necessarily agreeing with the poster who said a free dining offer could come shortly after March 7 (hopefully it will), just indicating where he/she probably got their date.

The date probably came from the following taken from the Winter/Spring 30% discount offer:

"This offer is valid for the following dates:
- Book by March 7, 2013 for travel most nights February 18 through March 23, 2013
-Book by March 31, 2013 for travel most nights April 2 through June 14, 2013"

Note: I am not necessarily agreeing with the poster who said a free dining offer could come shortly after March 7 (hopefully it will), just indicating where he/she probably got their date.

Oooooh! I get it!! That sounds so much better! I reeeeeeally hope you're right!!!
I guess we'll find out this week! Lol

Last year they came out to the general public on March 4rh I believe. We already booked with DP but free would be great!

The Chase Visa booking window for the last offers end tomorrow, 3/7. They normally don;t announce any new discounts until the old window expires. I would think any offers for July-September would be coming out in the next couple of weeks when the old offers expire, but who knows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter