Free dining to come out soon for aug-sept dates???

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by SFreelove, Feb 19, 2013.

1. kcwiak

kcwiak Mouseketeer

I just looked at special offers and I do believe they extended the 30% off rooms to book by Mar 31. Wasn't it just book by Mar 7?

If so, nothing else is coming out until April. Sigh

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DandSx2

DandSx2 Earning My Ears

Still waiting too....Come on March 31, 2013

4. newdeal

newdeal DIS Veteran

We booked a bounce back for the end of September I was really hoping that I could change it to mid October but these rumors of no free dining at values are really bumming me out

5. kcwiak

kcwiak Mouseketeer

I am so done waiting. We are booked for 9/21-10/1 at Pop with Dining and I am just going to buy the plane tix and hope we get lucky. DH and I decided that we like Pop and would not change to a Mod even if there was a room discount that only applied to Mod and up. So we are prepared to pay what we are! (still would like some discounts :wizard:)

6. BuzzandAriel'smom

BuzzandAriel'smom DIS Veteran

Me too!!! I was fooled by the march 7th date as well. Bring on April 1st! Mama needs some free food!

7. GaudenziGirls

GaudenziGirls Earning My Ears

Hoping for free dining in the first week of sept. 2013! Are there usually a minimum amount of nights stay required to qualify for free dining?:confused:

8. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Summer promos are the next thing to release on April 2 and are for room only discounts. The late summer promo won't drop until mid to late April. Last years free dining was announced very early and in years prior were always released in late April.

9. black562

black562 DIS Veteran