Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by black562, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. momto2inKC

momto2inKC DIS Veteran

About an hour

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. AllThingsFigment

AllThingsFigment Mouseketeer

Thank you! That's wonderful news.

4. kdaniels16

kdaniels16 Earning My Ears

1 hr and 50 min got my fd added to my package but I will be there one day earlier than the fd starts. So I booked RO for my first day. The cm when I booked told me I couldn't pick up my tickets till the day my package starts...thus requiring me to buy a single day ticket for my first day (very pricey)
    Then someone directed me to this on a sticky:

In cases where Walt Disney World Resort Guests would like to begin using their Package Tickets prior to the day of check-in (up to three days in advance), the Guests will be directed to visit any Theme Park or DTD Guest Relations location and request Early Ticket Pick-Up.

Has anyone done this or know if it is true?
    If so, I will just call back later and add my extra ticket to my myw package. much cheaper!

5. jebpompano

jebpompano All about Disney

WooHoo!!! Wait wasn't as long as she said and I got Riverside!!! Thrilled after 3 hours and 25 minutes at this today!!! Now to wait for the email confirmation... Hope everyone can finally get what they wanted too!

6. AllThingsFigment

AllThingsFigment Mouseketeer

Thank you so much! That's what I was hoping! :)

7. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Awesome! Congrats! :goodvibes

8. AMateus

AMateus Mouseketeer

I'm getting nervous I got right on with a CM this morning she told me everything was set but still no email! While a friend of mine waited an hour to get through and already got her email!

9. momto2inKC

momto2inKC DIS Veteran

Smitch, I have a question i'm hoping you can help me with :goodvibes The kids and I are booked, at this point my husband is not going. He *might get to join us for last 3 days. Do you know how that would work? Would we need to add him to the main reservation and just wait to upgrade our tickets when we get there to how many days we need (so we're not paying for more than he will need?).

10. momto2inKC

momto2inKC DIS Veteran

DId you log into to MDE account? It should be updated on there.

11. LetsDoDisney!

LetsDoDisney! Mouseketeer

Did I read it wrong that the FD offer was only for stays of 6 nights or more? I extended ours by a day, we had originally planned to go for 5 nights. Did anyone successfully book a 5 night stay with the FD deal?

12. zamboniman333

zamboniman333 Ye come Seeking Adventure and Saly Old Pirates, A

What are the odds we make it to page 250 today :)

13. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

It is a 3 night minimum stay. 6 nights was just the savings example in the advertisement.

14. chefmb

chefmb DIS Veteran

I made my online reservation around 8:15 and had an email at 8:20.

15. theallens

theallens Earning My Ears

My TA has been on the phone for almost 2 hours... The wait is killing me...Currently booked at Movies w/dining - but hoping to be able to get into POR w/the free dining - my dates are 11/11-16 - anyone had any luck with that time frame?

16. martiniglassesforme

martiniglassesforme Mouseketeer

Just hypothetically, what's to prevent a family of 5 from booking with just a party of 4, then paying for a ticket themselves from undercover tourist, and paying for meals out of pocket for the extra person? If it was the difference between us going, and not being able to go, I wonder how many families consider this possibility. Especially if the kids are small.

17. hoopity1

hoopity1 Earning My Ears

called in this morning to change existing ressi ...... wanted free dining but of course I miss that by a few days we are checking in Oct 5th and cant be changed because of our school fall break...so I was going to get the 15% room discount we are staying at sports, she came back with the new price that was about 150 higher then before she said that it is because I would have to pay the difference of the new ticket price..NOW in the past I have never had to do this. I thought since the discount was room only it would not have anything to do with the ticket price.....confused and DID not change anything at this time

18. AMateus

AMateus Mouseketeer

Yes it shows my resort change but not dining?

19. puertorican00676

puertorican00676 Earning My Ears

Just saved 300 dollars with an upgrade from fq to csr king bed!!!!!!! After just 2 and 28 minutes!

20. MinaFemme

MinaFemme Mouseketeer

I got through this morning at 7:10am, and booked with FD at POR royal room garden view. I logged on MDE a little while ago and saw the reservation change (from Pop originally) but it said nothing about dining, so I got nervous FD wasn't included on the reservation and wanted to speak with a CM. I got through on the phone right away, and was on hold for only a minute before I spoke with a CM who confirmed that FD is applied to my reservation. I wonder why some people are on hold for hours, when I keep getting through right away? I dialed 407-939-1936 if it makes a difference.

21. KNovacovschi

KNovacovschi DIS Veteran

I still haven't received an email and it only shows the updated bal owing on MDE but doesn't show anything about any DP. It used to show QSDP. I am starting to get nervous. :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.