Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!! (And a whole lot more) ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, part 3, so what other things can we talk about? Anyone going to the dessert party during there trip?

Just booked it for Oct 21....Dd bday....we did it before and weren't going to do it again....but since it is her 15th bday I thought it might be a nice surprise.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thanks Black for all the info. I never would have gotten the room I wanted with free dining without info about the Aug 1st release. Thanks again!!!

I completely agree with you. I've had my vacation booked since the beginning of the year and would have completely missed out on the FD without the heads up ahead of time. The promo just officially launched on Thursday and there is already no availability at any of the moderates left for my week. I got through by booking online at CBR first thing Thursday morning, but obviously would have missed out if not for the early info. Thanks a million!

My pleasure. :wizard:

These threads are so much fun...we'll keep them going as long as we want!!!

babydoll65 said:
Wow, part 3, so what other things can we talk about? Anyone going to the dessert party during there trip?

We are going to try!! Resos don't open up for me until sept. :-). Hope we get it!

The first photo was taken by DH, but the rest were done by Photopass...

I have some pics of the food and stuff, too. I'll have to track them down on the computer in a bit.

smitch425 said:
Pirates and pals is centered around Peter Pan, but the trivia includes questions about the PotC movies, too. The event starts approx. 3 hours prior to MK's fireworks (either Wishes or Hallowishes) at the Contemporary resort. It is a paid event that includes all you can eat snack items like cake, ice cream bars, bagged chips/pretzels/popcorn, chocolate coins, cotton candy, etc. You have a meet and greet with Captain Hook and Mr. Smee and then you head outside to board a boat. The boat takes you out into the lagoon to see the Electric Water Pageant and the fireworks. It is so much fun! The pirate captain is very entertaining. He sings and talks to everyone on the boat. He does trivia games, too. When you arrive back at the dock, Peter Pan is waiting for you. You do a meet and greet with him, too. Photopass captures the two greets as well as a photo with a pirate statue. I can post some pics if you'd like me too. Just let me know. :goodvibes

That sounds like fun! We'd consider doing it if it was geared more towards potc. My kids like pp but not as much as me. They love potc though.....so do I....who wouldn't love jack :)

You know, when November opens up it will be like a mini fd promo all over again. Looking at October's dates, there's not much left. For some reason I thought the cost pp was around 35$. But when I played around on the ress the total cost for five people was 127.99 is that right? 23.99 pp?

Yep, Oct Party Date Pricing was A $23.99 + tax (10+)
C $12.99 + tax (3-9)
C Under 3 Free

I'm at SAHM/substitute teacher from NC (about 20 minutes from Fort Bragg)....am I the only southerner on here?! :)

I need help deciding on the photopass+. I'm not completely sold on it. We will be traveling with my parents in November so they will be able to take family shots with my camera and we've never purchased ride pics...although it would be nice to have a some. Is it worth the money? Or can we just have my parents take our family pics or ask a CM to take shots when we need everyone in the pic?

Ok so Part 2 is officially on page 250. Whatever shall we do now. :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Tell me about the dessert party. And is it on the dinning plan?

Not included on the DDP. It's an assigned seat dessert party with excellent viewing for Wishes. There is a thread on the dining board called Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party.

Hoping to see more people get FD in this thread! As I posted earlier there is still some availability in POR AB depending on dates.

I'm a part time work from home mom. My real profession is a teacher of English as a Second Language but I took time off for the kids and to get my masters. Now, I'd like to get a real job but just moved to an area where there isn't a large immigrant population. Oh well. :coffee:

Not part of the dining plan but worth every penny. We did it for the first time in 2011 and never ate so many desserts before. Best view of wishes. Not sure when your going to wdw . Oct is already open and Nov should open up for ress around Sept 1

If your wanting to go November second it's horrible! A complete waste of money. Any other day it's well worth it if you like Dessert! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

If your wanting to go November second it's horrible! A complete waste of money. Any other day it's well worth it if you like Dessert! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

No, not the second. We arrive Nov 11-17th so perhaps one of those days. Think they serve a chocolate wave desert?:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter