Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!! (And a whole lot more) ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is way off topic but since we are all like family now.... So excited picked up my daughters wedding dress today so exciting. Wedding is next October and dress wasn't supposed to be in for almost 4 months but came in after 2 weeks.

Ok this is way off topic but since we are all like family now.... So excited picked up my daughters wedding dress today so exciting. Wedding is next October and dress wasn't supposed to be in for almost 4 months but came in after 2 weeks.

Off Topic? That's why Black added (And a whole lot more) to the thread name. Now nothing is off topic!

BTW, when do we see pictures of the dress?

I am just catching up on all of the pages. I am from West Virginia and work in advertising. I usually go to Disney 2-3 times a year but have never been to the pirate voyage thing. What days is it usually offered?

Off Topic? That's why Black added (And a whole lot more) to the thread name. Now nothing is off topic!

BTW, when do we see pictures of the dress?

Once I figure out how to do it from this phone computer isn't working properly right now.

I am just catching up on all of the pages. I am from West Virginia and work in advertising. I usually go to Disney 2-3 times a year but have never been to the pirate voyage thing. What days is it usually offered?

I think its like every Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday.

Oooooh that is exciting. We picked up my daughters last month. Her wedding is in March. I've spent the day working on her wedding quilt. It's a crazy quilt made up from my wedding dress.

Okay finally got everything switched over to free dining at Pop! Put in my room requests, added a note for a birthday celebration and added Disney's Magical Express info for my inlaws. My cast member was AWESOME! And so willing to help!

Now that I have the free dining weight off my shoulders, I am sooooo excited for this vacation! Seriously, I think about it and get butterflies :) Love that feeling!!

Oooooh that is exciting. We picked up my daughters last month. Her wedding is in March. I've spent the day working on her wedding quilt. It's a crazy quilt made up from my wedding dress.

How neat. I'm not that crafty

So exciting! October is a beautiful month to get married. That was our original plan but we got married in August instead....and no I wasn't pregnant lol just didn't feel like waiting.

So exciting! October is a beautiful month to get married. That was our original plan but we got married in August instead....and no I wasn't pregnant lol just didn't feel like waiting.

Have to agree that Oct. was a good month... our Disney trip this year is over our 24th anniversary, so we'll have a "special occasion" day in there :-)

Okay finally got everything switched over to free dining at Pop! Put in my room requests, added a note for a birthday celebration and added Disney's Magical Express info for my inlaws. My cast member was AWESOME! And so willing to help!

Now that I have the free dining weight off my shoulders, I am sooooo excited for this vacation! Seriously, I think about it and get butterflies :) Love that feeling!!

There's days that I get so excited to go I feel like a kid....we're not going until October.

Have to agree that Oct. was a good month... our Disney trip this year is over our 24th anniversary, so we'll have a "special occasion" day in there :-)

Aww...that'll be fun! We're going in October too....26th until 2nd. Our 13th anniversary anniversary is next week. :)

I think its like every Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday.

Ok, my Connecticut story.

I was walking from tomorrowland back towards the castle where the Mickey and Minnie topiary sits. A couple were up in the flower garden with their arms around the topiaries posing for a photo. A cast member ran up and said
"Hey, you're not supposed to be up there". Without skipping a beat, the couple replied "oh it's ok, we're from Connecticut".

Seriously? What's that mean?

So now, whenever we see someone do something really stupid, we say "oh look, they must be from Connecticut"

No offense....

I was walking from tomorrowland back towards the castle where the Mickey and Minnie topiary sits. A couple were up in the flower garden with their arms around the topiaries posing for a photo. A cast member ran up and said
"Hey, you're not supposed to be up there". Without skipping a beat, the couple replied "oh it's ok, we're from Connecticut".

So now, whenever we see someone do something really stupid, we say "oh look, they must be from Connecticut"

No offense....

Lol!
And the CMs response was?? I would probably have gotten fired with my response lol

No offense....

LOL (literally)!

There's days that I get so excited to go I feel like a kid....we're not going until October.

We aren't going until October either. We leave on the first though!!! As excited as I am, I still have tons to do to get ready for this trip. On top of that we are in the middle of building a house!!!!

No offense....

Lmao! I'm surprised they didn't say "it's ok we're from Louisiana!" :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter