free dining - low availablility!! (yes, this is embarassing)

esdras said:
Our family is arriving on Sept. 5th, and we made our ADR's back at the end of June. Admittedly, that is very early for value season, but when I was on the phone, I asked the CM what was available for times for each restaurant - her reply, "what time do you want, everything's open".

We will be there the 2nd of Sept until the 12th. Just now got off the phone to change some ADRs and got the same response! It's going to be so dead that week! WHOO HOOO!!!!!

I agree with the others-- keep checking back! I have a vacation planned during the free dining promotion and my husband and I are seriously considering cancelling. So, all of our ADRs will then be available. I'm sure that there are others in the same situation!

i would not worry to much. we went and had dinner reservations for nearly every night but after seeing that we wanted to eeat in the park that had the extra magic hr for that evening i had to start callin from the room to find dinner reservations sometimes as late as 100 in the afternnoon for that night. and guess what. i always got a dinner ressie. remember lots of people make more than one dinner reservation a night and cancel that day or what ever. i just know that it wasnt a prob for us

Maybe it's not the most bang for your buck, but I'd be willing to bet you could get breakfast ADRs. Boatwrights at POR has wonderful breakfasts and they weren't even booked solid during Easter/Spring Break on Easter Morning last year. There may be some other good restaurants somewhat off the beaten path, but that's the only one I can speak for. Dinner there is pretty good too, but not as wonderful as breakfast.

thanks - i would like to try boatwrights. They said that the Grand Floridian Cafe has availability and that is a nice restaurant, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter