Free Dining for General Public

This happens all the time with them during high volume. They need to work on advancing their system. This shouldn't always be a problem. I've been up since 645, got through twice but the phone just shut down and computer automated lady just stopped talking. The IT's should've figured this out already
I agree, it happens nearly every time. Is it caused by Disney's antiquated system, or do the three IT guys unplug everything when the beer and hot wings arrive for lunch...

Last edited:
Finally got mine online... CBR King Room. Was originally going to POR but CBR was cheaper as the standards are gone at Port!

After 20 busy signals I rebooted online, that took 3 - 4 tries but finally rebooted with free dining. Yup, had to add the unwanted park hopper but will make some use of it. Now I have to cancel my original booking.

I agree, it happens nearly every time. Is it caused by Disney's antiquated system, or do the three IT guys unplug everything when the beer and hot wings arrive for lunch...

Yo, you got some against beer and tasty delicious chicken wings!

There were no moderates for a family of 5 available, so we booked 2 at All Star Sports with the dining upgrade. Hoping I can convince my brother with his 2 kiddos to go, and then can pawn one of my kiddos off on him and get a better deal haha! Pixie dust for all!

So to finish my story as I was waiting for DS to come home I put A standard room at CBR in my cart expecting him to be home any minute. Insted he called to say he was working late, When he got home at 11am EST we were not able to get through on a search on the website. We wound up just booking what was in my cart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter