Free Dining for General Public

Taylor'sMom

Wish I was there...
I thought they usually release for Disney Visa card holders first... is it open to General Public right now too???

I see the rules have changed! Now you need to book with a hopper or water park & more option. Not base ticket. We are Passholders, so when we want to get free dining we'd have to book with a 2 day base ticket. Then hold ticket for AP renewal. I wonder if the minimum amount of days has changed from 2 day ticket?

Was having an insane time getting through, still haven't. Decided just to book another reservation online, and finally got the site to work. So I have free dining secured at least!!! That way when I call back, if they can change my one where I have made a significant amount of payments to the free dining, that's great, and I can cancel the one I made today and get my deposit back. Otherwise I'll cancel my first ressie and apply all the payments once the refund is in my account!

Apparently the TA's are having problems getting through as well

I am sure they are, but in the past they have always gotten me the discount. I have used Dreams Unlimited, and I give them some leeway, like you can move my dates a few days either way (we are flexible due to driving), category upgrades are OK, and other resort options.

Luckily, this year I have avoided the drama by booking the FD bounceback at POFQ for this August.

This happens all the time with them during high volume. They need to work on advancing their system. This shouldn't always be a problem. I've been up since 645, got through twice but the phone just shut down and computer automated lady just stopped talking. The IT's should've figured this out already

Just booked a split stay due to dates.. I was hoping the free dinning plan was starting Aug 15th but it wasn't in my cards :( So, I'm at Riverside 19th to 21st then Contemporary till 25th.. I did get the hotel discount and it's better than nothing.. The phone was busy for first half hour then i got through , the agent came on 3 minutes later.. Very happy !!! This is the number I called if its any help . 407-828-8101

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter