Free Dining Fall 2015? (and a whole lot more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They intentionally black them out because rooms are filled to their desired levels without free dining. It's always been that way, unfortunately, but it's just the way businesses work. There is still a chance for a bit of savings on your room, though. :)

It hasn't always been that way. We went during the same week in October 2012 and got free dining! However, my family includes teachers who can't go at another time than school breaks so we will be going regardless! Our plan is to hope our dates are included! If not, we will hope for a room discount and we will add on the QS plan and give up most of our ADRs.

Welcome to the hungry club. :( popcorn:: We're in it too. I would like a transfer please. J/K

Oh thanks ever so much! ;) My cousin and I did some maths today and figured the FD would save us nearly $400/Adult (and there's 5 adults!) so we are quite sad indeed...but, what can ya do! Only time will tell to see what's available!

Is this pretty solid information that we will have to add the park hopper or the water park passes? I really hope this isn't true, adds $277 to the price of our package

Is this pretty solid information that we will have to add the park hopper or the water park passes? I really hope this isn't true, adds $277 to the price of our package

It's as solid as the rumors we currently have, whatever you would take that to mean. It was listed on the same website that leaked the rumored dates and resorts. It adds $273 to our package.

This information comes from the South America site that gave us the FD dates yesterday.

This is where the "adding park hopper" rumor is coming from:
Es obligatorio contratar al menos 2 días de tickets junto a las noches de hotel. Este año los tickets no podrán ser base: deberán al menos sumar un adicional (Water Park Fun & More y/o Hopper). Las estadías deben tener un mínimo de 3 noches y un máximo de 14 noches.

If the newest rumor is true, we're out. We have 6 people so it would add $400 to add hoppers. We are already booked with a 20% discount at ASMO ( through SOG). I'd already have to go up to a moderate to get free regular dining, give up my room discount, and then add hoppers? At that point, according to my math, it's not a deal anymore since I have two rooms.

I said I wasn't going to call today but I did. I got the OK from my husband to change our dates, I was going to wait until the offer came out to switch my dates just in case but I decided that no matter what I don't want my original dates, so I called and switched to Nov. 15-20, my daughter really wants to stay at CBR and I don't want to let her down. Hopefully when and if FD comes out I can just add it to my reservation. Now more waiting. The good news is just from switching dates I saved $150. So I'm already ahead. :)

If the newest rumor is true, we're out. We have 6 people so it would add $400 to add hoppers. We are already booked with a 20% discount at ASMO ( through SOG). I'd already have to go up to a moderate to get free regular dining, give up my room discount, and then add hoppers? At that point, according to my math, it's not a deal anymore since I have two rooms.
See this is where things get tricky and sneaky. Disney finds a way to make money and switch up offers. Similar to last year with the free Memory Maker offer.

The hotel stay is eligible if you are going during the available dates but according to the newest rumor, you will have to add either park hopper OR water park & more options to your tickets.

ugh!!! I didn't see this before I called to change my dates. There goes the $150 I just saved by switching dates. Sigh.

This is where the "adding park hopper" rumor is coming from:
Es obligatorio contratar al menos 2 días de tickets junto a las noches de hotel. Este año los tickets no podrán ser base: deberán al menos sumar un adicional (Water Park Fun & More y/o Hopper). Las estadías deben tener un mínimo de 3 noches y un máximo de 14 noches.

This is the direct translation:

It is required to take at least two days for tickets with hotel nights. This year the tickets may not be base: they should at least add an additional (Water Park Fun & More and / or Hopper). Stays must be a minimum of 3 nights and a maximum of 14 nights.

We had free dinning last time but we stayed 3 days in the AOA then transferred over to the Poly. We didn't have any park hopper passes and I can't remember if we had added dinning originally. I didn't book dinning this time because it made the price go up wayyyy too much

My tickets are just going to be turned in as down payments for annual passes before we even walk into the park, so I guess it's just going to make my monthly payment that much less if I'm forced to turn in my 4 day base into a 4 day w/ park hopper. That is the only place I'm seeing the park hopper information from, and it may be an international stipulation. I guess we'll know soon enough.

Ugh I hope that part doesn't apply to the U.S.

We opted out of hoppers to save the money and once you factor that in and the upgrade... That's just way too much for us.

I'm thinking maybe it differs then what our offer will be.. Along with maybe the late December speculation... Hope we know monday

So now it also needs to be park hopper and water parks to get FD? I feel like I'm saving less and less as it gets closer. Hopefully still saving with that though. Hmmm...
Y/O is translated to and/or in English. Y means and O means or. His post looks like you would have to have Park Hopper or Water Park option in addition to your base tickets. Keep in mind this is still rumor, not announced by anyone officially related to Disney, and from another country which may have different restrictions than GP offers here. No sweating allowed until it's official. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter