Free Dining Fall 2015? (and a whole lot more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question regarding thanksgiving. I know last year it was a black out for FD but if it falls in the middle of your trip does it make your FD void ?

As long as your check in date falls within the FD promo period, you will have it for the length of your trip.
Yep, but sadly, it does not work the other way around. If your checkin day, is not included in the offer, you CANNOT get the deal at all, unless you book a split stay. .

Are we not allowed to share it on here? I am assuming not being everyone is asking for it in PM. I know with other sites that cannot be shared, even PMs block it out that you cannot see it.

Staying at CBR Nov 7-17. Going with my sister and our boyfriends. It's my boyfriends first time to Disney and we're celebrating our anniversary. FD will come in handy so I'm praying for it! :worship: If not we'll live without and just get the DDP but not having to pay for that extra $4,000+ would save us a lot!!!

Staying at CBR Nov 7-17. Going with my sister and our boyfriends. It's my boyfriends first time to Disney and we're celebrating our anniversary. FD will come in handy so I'm praying for it! :worship: If not we'll live without and just get the DDP but not having to pay for that extra $4,000+ would save us a lot!!!
Fun! Gonna celebrate with a special dinner? I hope he falls in love with disney. I took my now-husband there for his first time and the next year he proposed at disney :) And, we've been going every year since then. Minus when my oldest was born, we skipped that year, but my youngest went at 5 months!

Fun! Gonna celebrate with a special dinner? I hope he falls in love with disney. I took my now-husband there for his first time and the next year he proposed at disney :) And, we've been going every year since then. Minus when my oldest was born, we skipped that year, but my youngest went at 5 months!
I really want to eat at Cinderella's Royal Table so I'm gonna try my hardest to get the reservation in the second it's available. I'm giving him as much of the information as I can because I know he has some surprises he wants to do, so I'm making my sister help him with that one! I hope he loves it as much as I do. I'm driving everyone crazy with Disney talk and I'd love to have someone else around that's as obsessed as I am!!!! hahaha Disney proposals are the cutest!!! Sometimes I find myself wandering on youtube just looking at Disney proposal videos lol. But my goal is to eventually go every year, at least once. I also want to try and stay at every resort at one point!!!! Hopefully one day we'll get to that!

I'm taking my boyfriend and my then to be 1 year old daughter for the first time too! My boyfriend likes amusement parks and Disney movies but for some reason he doesn't think he's going to like Disney World that much and if it were up to him he would never go!! I keep promising he's going to love it but it's putting extra pressure on me with plans because I don't want to mess anything up and ruin his first impression! We're most likely going Sept. 30-Oct. 7 but if free dining isn't in those dates I'll change dates accordingly!

Hope you guys have an awesome time and anniversary and I hope are men fall in love with Disney like we have. :)

I'm taking my boyfriend and my then to be 1 year old daughter for the first time too! My boyfriend likes amusement parks and Disney movies but for some reason he doesn't think he's going to like Disney World that much and if it were up to him he would never go!! I keep promising he's going to love it but it's putting extra pressure on me with plans because I don't want to mess anything up and ruin his first impression! We're most likely going Sept. 30-Oct. 7 but if free dining isn't in those dates I'll change dates accordingly!

Hope you guys have an awesome time and anniversary and I hope are men fall in love with Disney like we have. :)
Oh no!!! I don't think anyone wouldn't like Disney. He may feel like it's a child's place but hey everyone turns into a child in disney!:yay: Don't be worried about ruining his first time! In my opinion everything will fall into place and be magical! Any time spent in Disney is a great time. When I went in 2010 my first couple days I was so sick I thought I was going to die. But just being in the resort and by the pool made it seem so much better. That ended up being my best trip so far! Just being able to walk through the resort seeing all the signs and characters makes it amazing.

Thank you and I hope you guys have a magical time in Disney as well!!! Especially you're little girl! The bright smiles she'll have when seeing Pluto and Mickey are what it's all about. And hey like I keep saying to my bf, if he doesn't like it, he'll still have to hear me talk about it day in and day out :tiptoe::p lol! But don't worry about it! In the end they will both love it and even if something doesn't go the way you expected, I bet he'll still love and appreciate all the work you put into it for him!!

Happy travels!!:flower1:pixiedust::teleport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter