Free Dining Extension ~ Oct-Dec

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by black562, Jun 10, 2013.

1. plutospalforever

plutospalforever Statler & Waldorf

Yea!! First post; thanks for breaking the ice and :welcome:!
    Good luck and wishing you get Pixie Dusted with FREE DINING!!!:tink:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MinaFemme

MinaFemme Mouseketeer

I guess no news is good news, but I wish I knew if it were yes or no for sure.

4. Dsnyless in Seattle

Dsnyless in Seattle Earning My Ears

Question... I was just thinking as I pulled up the boards today... If/when a leak of a FD extension does come out, would we see it posted right there on the Disboards front page on the scroller that lists updates and whatnot? (i.e. that has new videos and blog posts and everything) Probably not, huh? If it's just a leak, it would be somewhere within the Disboards themselves, and it would only show up in that updates scroller when it was an official offer, right? I was just thinking it would be nice to pull it up and quickly see it sitting right there, but that's probably not going to happen.

5. disneyfantotheend

disneyfantotheend DIS Veteran

Those things that scroll at the top are advertisements. Won't be seeing free dining there until it is official. Any leak should be on this thread. Even if it doesn't come from black. I think we have enough of us who would notice it elsewhere and bring it here. :)

Sorry I don't know a definite answer but thinking it would be found in your signature. Try going in to edit that and see if it shows anything that looks like it doesn't belong there?

6. shyjade

shyjade DIS Veteran

It looks like we could go over to the Dark Side and get free dining at Universal...come on Disney, cave to the peer pressure!! PLEASE?!?

7. Dsnyless in Seattle

Yeah, I don't mean the ads at the top here... I'm talking about on the Disboards home page where you can scroll through new blog posts and other videos (though there may be some ads embedded there that you're talking about). I think you've answered my question anyway about not getting the leak anywhere but from within the boards themselves. Kind of what I figured. I was just hoping it would jump off the front page... Call me lazy. :)

This is the thing that got me thinking about it in the first place - this spot you referenced about seeing free dining at Universal. (But who wants to go to Universal when they can do Disney??) :)

8. Seeker615

Seeker615 Harry Potter Fanatic!

Well I called again and still no offer for me. I am very aggravated at this point. With other places offering great incentives you would think Disney would offer promotions by now.

I priced out a Universal Vacation with their new dining plan and Blue Man group tickets and it is a better value then what I am getting at Disney and few few bucks cheaper as well!

Come on Disney...

9. Sylkie31

Sylkie31 Veteran 'Mouse'-r

Hi & :welcome: to our little DAA (Disney Addicts Anonymous) group ... err, I mean :welcome: to our thread. We've got a good group here; glad you've decided to be a part of it. :grouphug:

10. shyjade

shyjade DIS Veteran

That depends...do they have refrigerators in their resort rooms? :rotfl2: (Sorry, I couldn't resist...:rolleyes1)

11. Sylkie31

Subscribing to the thread & choosing email updates (new posts rather than daily) will let you know first thing (or as soon as you check email) that a new post is available & what that post is about. I
    Fair warning though: subscribing to the thread can cause severe interruption of your powers of concentration while at work. Trust me on this one! :rotfl2:

12. ALD85

ALD85 DIS Veteran

And your sleep, housework, yard work...hahaha I think I'm cutting all ties with the Dis when those Fall promos come out!!!

13. prettypatchesmsu

prettypatchesmsu DIS Veteran

Thanks! Congrats to you too, what a great way to kick it off! :thumbsup2

14. Sylkie31

Really? Thanks for the warning. Should we call the paramedics and have them on standby when you go into Dis-withdrawal symptoms? I'd hate to think of you laying on the floor and twitching without help being nearby?

15. Dsnyless in Seattle

haha... You might be able to buy a new fridge and take it yourself with the money you'd save doing Universal over Disney. Jk, I have no idea. (And again, who would want to anyway?)

No doubt. I've got severe Disney-checking issues. (Speaking of which, I need to check Southwest again to see if our fares went down. Opening a new tab as I type...) Thanks for the heads up on the email notifications. I know I'm subscribed to two by email and check the others manually, but I don't think I'm subscribed to this one. Also, I'll look into the "new posts" vs. "daily" setting, too. That makes it much easier! Thanks!

16. ALD85

ALD85 DIS Veteran

:rotfl2: Thanks for thinking ahead!

17. CaraMiaBelle

CaraMiaBelle DIS Veteran

Seriously, I need help. I went to pick my kids up from camp, and, since the Disney Fairytales DVD was in from when my daughter was listening to it in the car on the way there, I just couldn't switch to "grown-up" music on the radio.:drive: Nope, not me. I was belting out every word from Part of Your World. Not that I um know all the words or anything....princess:
    O.K. anyone else want to confess anything?

18. plutospalforever

Ya know Sylkie, I think we do qualify as DAA-Disney Addicts Anonymouse:mickeyjum; and I am not ashamed to admit it...:rotfl2:

19. plutospalforever

What???:eek: What's this "grown up" music you speak of???:lmao:

20. shyjade

shyjade DIS Veteran

I'm 42 years old and I've found myself watching Peter Pan, by myself, on more than one occasion lately. :sad2: And yes, learning that PP will be down for refurb on our upcoming trip makes this Disney addict VERY sad.

21. plutospalforever

OMGosh! You might be my long lost twin!???:rotfl: