1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Free Dining Extension ~ Oct-Dec

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by black562, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Team Bunch

Team Bunch Mouseketeer

Do you track pins as well Joe? Seems like they have sent 3 waves out. Wondering if that will be all they send. I am in late August and feeling out of luck. Crazy you have never received one!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. plutospalforever

plutospalforever Statler & Waldorf

Joe, please correct me if I am wrong, but I have tracked at least 2 rounds of email pins going out since May 9 and a more recent round of snail mail pins going out around between May 22 and May 31. Snail mail seems to be more dispersed as people have still received them at end of last week.;)

4. Sylkie31

Sylkie31 Veteran 'Mouse'-r

Yes, you can book your reservation and then call to have the FD discount applied when (I'm thinking positively here) it is offered. If you book through a TA, you'll need to have your TA call to have the discount applied rather than do it yourself.

5. Seeker615

Seeker615 Harry Potter Fanatic!

Good to know. I will let my husband know as well. My onyy concern is airfare right now as well. As soon as I see a great deal I might just have to jump on it.

6. AliciaS

AliciaS Mouseketeer

Come ooooonnnnn room only discount for Nov. 30 - Dec 9! I was in that first wave of recent FD pins. Does this bode well?

7. Pirate princess 2

Pirate princess 2 Mouseketeer

That is what I have noticed.

8. Angela72181

Angela72181 Mouseketeer

Yay!! A new thread...wanna start making bets as to what page the info is actually released that we're waiting on?

This thread was started pretty early so maybe it'll be another new thread started yet??

Of course we all still have hope for those infamous oddly disbursed PINS...

But my luck is to just keep getting E-mails reminding me to order the Disney Planning Discs OVER AND OVER lol

9. Janell

Janell DIS Veteran

If FD is offered Dec 15-22 and you check in on the 15 and stay 13 nights. That means you get FD for the 13 nights right? Even though its passed dec 22.

10. Sylkie31

Sylkie31 Veteran 'Mouse'-r

Yes - as long as your check-in date is within the dates for the FD offer, you will get FD for your whole stay (up to 14 days).

11. babydoll65

babydoll65 I need a Dole whip

I live in burrillville ri and school always starts the Wednesday before labor day.

12. Janell

Janell DIS Veteran

Thank you :)

13. Jewel3k

Jewel3k Mouseketeer

I feel like I'm placing a bet on a roulette wheel. Come on Oct. 1. I think Disney knows I'm going with or without a discount, so no pin for me.

14. disneymom06

disneymom06 DIS Veteran

Thank you black562 for the info. I am now hopeful for free dining during our trip. If not, we are staying at WBC.
    Hope was all I need at this point, fingers crossed, Thanks again

15. hippsmom

hippsmom Mouseketeer

Thanks for the info! :)

Disney is certainly toying with me...they sent me ANOTHER "game on" mailer with the fake PIN!!!

16. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

Have you tried calling to see if you have a pin attached to your name? That's how I got my fd. I never received anything in the mail or through email.

17. Seeker615

Seeker615 Harry Potter Fanatic!

I guess it cannot hurt to give it try, I will try that tonight,

18. GoofyRonda

GoofyRonda Earning My Ears

We are going 12/10-12/17 and am really hoping for FD. We usually go in September and always get a discount of some type plus we've been upgraded to club level at both the Beach Club and Grand Floridian. It looks like the pin code dates are showing a black out for our trip, very disappointing, but I will keep hoping for a little pixie dust! Thanks Joe for the update. I did call and check no pin for me.

19. plutospalforever

plutospalforever Statler & Waldorf

Good Luck!!! Let us know what happens! Lots of Pixie dust coming at ya!pixiedust:

20. gretchenohar@hotmail

gretchenohar@hotmail <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Would you call the resort reservations number to inquire?
    Thanks!

21. disneyfantotheend

disneyfantotheend DIS Veteran

Yes you would!