Free dining being offered again starting tomorrow????

when i booked the free dining i was told that as long as i upgraded (spent more money) i would still get my free dining but i could get the better rates (we'd really love to stay somewhere in a mod or deluxe but it's hard with 7 people and only 2 are paying;) ) so i will sure be interested to see what happens tomorrow; also does anyone have an 800 # to disney? i used to have it on my cell phone but i changed cell phones :guilty: hippie chic

femail said:
when i booked the free dining i was told that as long as i upgraded (spent more money) i would still get my free dining but i could get the better rates (we'd really love to stay somewhere in a mod or deluxe but it's hard with 7 people and only 2 are paying;) ) so i will sure be interested to see what happens tomorrow; also does anyone have an 800 # to disney? i used to have it on my cell phone but i changed cell phones :guilty: hippie chic
1800-828-0228

femail said:

Interested in, if this worked out for you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter