*~* FREE DINING and in search of Mickey shaped food! PTR *~*

Your shirts look great! I didn't make Mickey shirts this year:-( just regular tye dye shirts. It took two tries this time. The first kit I bought the dye washed out:-( waste of time and money. The ones I did this weekend came out great! If I have time I'll post a few pictures. I'm so excited its just right around the corner. My kids still have no clue they are going to Disney Ina few weeks.

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking about the same project that had me pulling my hair out!! LOL Tye dye is so much fun...:laundy: We made some other items non-mickey too. I even made them tye dye pillowcases. I used the kits from Walmart and they worked pretty good. Very bold colors!!!

I can't believe that the kids do not know yet! You are GOOD!! :yay: My mouth would get me in trouble, well? that and the fact that I have countdown calendars in every room and I wake them up by telling them how many more sleeps until we will be going... LOL I do want to surprize them someday though and just show up at the airport. I think I will have to learn to contain myself first :rolleyes1

DLB said:
Oh sorry, I thought you were talking about the same project that had me pulling my hair out!! LOL Tye dye is so much fun...:laundy: We made some other items non-mickey too. I even made them tye dye pillowcases. I used the kits from Walmart and they worked pretty good. Very bold colors!!!

I can't believe that the kids do not know yet! You are GOOD!! :yay: My mouth would get me in trouble, well? that and the fact that I have countdown calendars in every room and I wake them up by telling them how many more sleeps until we will be going... LOL I do want to surprize them someday though and just show up at the airport. I think I will have to learn to contain myself first :rolleyes1

I had planned on the Mickey tye dye shirts unfortunately after the first kit didn't work so I had to use all my back up shirts to remake them. I was so afraid that if I made the Mickey shirts they would have come out horrible and we wouldn't have any tye dye shirts. Talk about paranoia (hahahahaha). It's so hard to keep it from the kids. My hubby almost slipped the other day when talking about the airport. I could have killed him. I'm having a hard time containing myself!!!!!

Tomorrow is the big 10 day mark!! WOW - I am in shock. I have all the luggage laid out and ready to go.

My DS (7) had the best idea. He asked me to make the kids Mickey pancakes on thier Mickey and Minnie plates for breakfast along with their drinks in the refillable mugs! How adorable!! So of course I was happy to do so!!! It was a great way to start off our 10 days left until our vacation begins (we are staying in a hotel at the airport prior to flying out).

My sister also made us a Mickey countdown chain. The kids are really having a great time counting down the days and they seem to be flying by!!!

I have started really packing now. All the suitcases are lined up in the hallway and ready to be filled!!!
It is all becoming so real now... I can't wait to be in Florida and have ME pick us up at the airport!!! :goodvibes

You just have a little over a week left to wait!
You are doing so good on packing. I'm leaving tomorrow & I need to get off here & start packing!!!! :upsidedow

Hooray for packing! I can't believe your trip is so close! Only a few more day! Hooray!

Hooray for packing! I can't believe your trip is so close! Only a few more day! Hooray!

Tomorrow I hope to wrap up most of the packing. Since it is getting cooler here we aren't wearing our summer clothes, so I can get to packing.

I still need to tranfer some iron on shirts, and print some tip envelopes and such.

The kids are so excited.. they just keep cheering and dancing to 5 more sleeps!!!

WOW! We have three more sleeps to go!! I called POFQ today and put in my room request and I am pretty sure that I have all my ADR's ready to go. There are a few tweaks I would like to make, but if nothing comes available I am satisfied with what I have.

Mostly packed, just need to do a few more things. Work tomorrow and Thursday and then Clean the house on Friday (I can't go away and relax if the house is a mess)

I wanted to share my dollar store findings. I found some really cute things for the kids carry on luggage for the airplane, magic disney towels (that expand in water) even a Mickey and tinkerbelle night light for the room. I also came across some Handy shammy that I will keep in the backpack for wiping down seats or a place to sit for the parade, Halloweeen stickys for the room window.

002-9.jpg

Tonight DD and I are going to test out our Mickey nail polish, so I will share those pics as well.

My photobucket app is NOT working on my phone - otherwise I would post some pics along the way of our vacation. I will try to respond to questions while I am there, so if there is anything you want to know, feel free to post and I will do my best get back to you.

Did I mention..............3 more sleeps???? :wave2:

Ha! Can't believe that you aren't wearing summer clothes! We just had another 100 degree day here!

Love the dollar store finds! I need to stop by a dollar store soon!

Ha! Can't believe that you aren't wearing summer clothes! We just had another 100 degree day here!

Love the dollar store finds! I need to stop by a dollar store soon!

The temps are very low here. We are between 50-60 here during the day and at night it gets really chilly!

I am happy to report that I am about 75% packed!!! woooohoooo!!!

Mrs. Buzz Lightyear said:
We leave in only a few days and I feel as if I have so much more to do. Lets hope I don't forget anything!!!!!

You can do it! Last night DH and I finished packing most of our clothes. We just have last minute things to do now. Mow the lawn, get haircuts, paint our nails, clean the house, etc. the kids are so excited (as are the parents)!!!

The one thing I am struggling with us should I print tip envelopes for the restaurants? I made ones for mouse keeping already, anyone have any thoughts?

Ok, so we have been very busy packing and preparing and today is finally DISNEY DAY!!!!! :cool1: I will pick the kids up at school and then head to the airport for the night. Our flight is early tomorrow morning!!!

I painted DD toes (will do nails tonight)

4DC3C3F9-50AB-468C-9E5C-CBF787BCDE44-4741-0000010F2F99EB66.jpg

we changed in all out change for disney money

7110793D-010A-4C1E-81AF-B4CB0A6E154D-4741-0000010F37C5B1C5.jpg

and our countdown calendar is at "0" days!!!

4CF103DA-05B5-4E5E-B86F-1ED996C84F1A-4741-0000010F3EBD3C38.jpg

I will try to post some pics while we are there, but not sure how much I can do. So far my photobucket app is working so we will see!!!

off to finish cleaning the house!!!
ta ta for now!!!:wave2:

No mowing the lawn today with all this darn rain:crazy2: I’ m still packing(LOL) Just finishing running a few errands and then bed and to the airport first thing in the AM. Can’t wait soooo Excited!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

We are here and happy as can be - flight was very smooth. We were in Orlando by 10:00, ME bus was there waiting and we were at the resort by 11:30. We had to stop at Saratoga springs and OKW first. Online check in was a breeze!!! Our room wasn't quite ready (which was fine) however they did honor all of your requests. We have a wonderful room location!!!!

We were on the bus to MK by 11:45 and at MK shortly after. The day was good even despite the high crowd levels. We didn't wait much on line all day and did use fp quite often.

Can't wait to wake up and doit all over again!

If you need to know anything let me know and I will try to check it out for you!!!

Nite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter