*~* FREE DINING and in search of Mickey shaped food! PTR *~*

You have very beautiful kids!
I felt so bad for you with your leg brace on your last trip :hug:
You do deserve another trip!
I loved your Chef Mickey breakfast, it all looked so good :thumbsup2
I'm looking fwd to reading more.
We will be at POFQ at the end of September.

09/29/2012 EPCOT​

L - CS either at POFQ or EPCOT (prob resort until our room is ready)
D - Le Cellier (we loved it here and can't wait to go back!)

09/30/2012 MK
B - Chef Mickey (DH and I aren't fond of the food but as you can see my kids are) My kids & husband love it hereL - CS??
D - *1900 Park Fare (MNSSHP which we are not going too this night and no wishes) The stepsisters are so funny here!

10/01/2012 - DHS
B - *Cape May (take boat to DHS)
L - Skip?
D -* Brown Derby F! Package

10/02/2012 - AK
B - Tusker House
L - Skip and just have snacks
D - *California Grill - (Hopefully see wishes)

10/03/2012 - EPCOT
B - Ohana (monorail to EPCOT) We are going to Ohana for the 1st time this tripL - *San Angel Inn or *Teppan Edo?
D - *Garden Grille This is another of our favorites. Make sure you request the bottom level

10/04/2012 - DHS
B - Hollywood and Vine (for the kids not the food :headache:)
L - 50's PT - (we have been here for dinner never lunch)
D - Sci-Fi Diner - (kids really enjoy the cars) It's all about eating in the cars, who cares about the food!

10/05/2012 - MK
B - 1900 Park Fare (our favorite buffet and a must do for DH)
L - OPEN - Maybe LTT?
D - HOPING and praying :goodvibes for Be our guest!!!

10/06/2012 - OFF no parks (roam around)
B -
L -
D - Ohana or Luau? (Depending on how many credits we have to spare) I think you should do the Luau

10/07/2012 - OFF no parks -
B -
L - T-Rex? This one will be another 1st for us
D -

10/08/2012 - AK - FLY HOME
B - CS at resort
L - Yak and Yeti or back to Tusker House??

Leave to go back home :sad: at about 3 to catch ME back to the airport.​

--- So as you can see I need some sugestions for our OFF days. I don't really know what we will be "in the mood for". We are going park commando for the first week because the weekends are saying an 8 and 10 park level. I just don't know if I want to have two off days 1. in a row and 2. so close to the end of vaca.

Opinions please!!!

joining in!

i also did Flying Fish with the kids, and it was definitely kid friendly. we had amazing service and the kids dessert was so much fun! I'd take them back in a heartbeat.

i like your new plan better- with a down day in the middle. it always helps us on longer trips.

Thank you all for the wonderful responses. I apologize for not updating this thread recently. I have had a busy couple of weeks filled with a vacation to Cape Cod, a ton of sickness and busy children!! LOL
I have updated my schedule once again and I fear this might not be the last time. :eek: I have a slight addition to disney planning (I know I am preaching to the choir :lmao:)
Here is the new plan!!!

09/29/2012 EPCOT
ARRIVE and Check in
L – Le Cellier
D – Snack Around the world with Food and Wine

09/30/2012 MK
B - Chef Mickey
L – Crystal Palace
D - 1900 Park Fare

10/01/2012 - DHS
B - Ohana
L - Snacks
D -Brown Derby F! Package

10/02/2012 – OFF DAY (POOL)
B – QS at the Resort
L - QS at the Resort
D - California Grill - (Hopefully see wishes)

10/03/2012 - AK
B – Tusker House
L – Flame Tree BBQ
D – Hotel QS or DTD

10/04/2012 - EPCOT
B - Akershus
L – San Angel Inn
D – Garden Grille

10/05/2012 - DHS
B – Hollywood and Vine
L – Sci-Fi Dine in
D – 50’s PT

10/06/2012 - OFF no parks (roam around)
B – Cape May
L – QS or DTD
D - Ohana

10/07/2012 - AK
B – QS at Resort
L – Yak and Yeti
D – Whispering Canyon Cafe

10/08/2012 - AK -
B – 1900 Park Fare
L – Liberty Tree Tavern
FLY HOME 

I know this seems like a lot of food, but mt DH is insisting on 3 meals a day. I think 2 a day is plenty, but I am clearly loosing this battle :faint:

I just noticed were going to WDW also on 9/29/2012!!!! And were from western MA it looks like were close to you. Are you flying out of BDL?

PS I also noticed in you first post the snow in the background while your kids were trick or treating. We had 18 inches of snow on Halloween. Don’t you love crazy New England!

::yes::
I just noticed were going to WDW also on 9/29/2012!!!! And were from western MA it looks like were close to you. Are you flying out of BDL?

PS I also noticed in you first post the snow in the background while your kids were trick or treating. We had 18 inches of snow on Halloween. Don’t you love crazy New England!

Yes, we are flying out of BDL. Is that your airports as well.

My husband is from Western Ma!! How funny!
Halloween this year was rough. We participated in a local town "trunk or treat" (Where everyone parks in a parking lot and you go to everyones trunk instead of houses) since we had no power and the streets were unsafe. What a wacky winter - 18 inches on Halloween and then hardly anything the rest of the winter. :confused:

Where will you be staying in WDW?

Yes we're also flying out of BDL on the 29, Small world lol!!!! Were staying at port orleans riverside in a royal guest room. Where in w mass is he from?

Yes we're also flying out of BDL on the 29, Small world lol!!!! Were staying at port orleans riverside in a royal guest room. Where in w mass is he from?

Small world! WE are flying at about 7:25 on southwest
He lived in Granville, MA. Where are you out that way?

Love the new schedule :thumbsup2. That is a lot of food, and you'll probably do just as much eating as you do parks, if not more, lol.

It's super fun though ~ I remember the year we had the free dining plan. Boy was there a lot of food ... but great memories of awesome restaurants we had never tried before.

You're going to have so much fun :wizard:

I like your new plans. I think your husband is going to learn very quick that three meals is too much and you'll either be stuffed or start cancelling lunches while you are there.

Halloween this year was rough. We participated in a local town "trunk or treat" (Where everyone parks in a parking lot and you go to everyones trunk instead of houses) since we had no power and the streets were unsafe. What a wacky winter - 18 inches on Halloween and then hardly anything the rest of the winter. :confused:

Last year we decided to fly out of Hartford (on Jetblue) because tickets were $100 less per person round trip, and just an hour longer drive than Boston or Providence. Well wouldn't you know it that we were scheduled to fly back on the 29th... then the snow-pocalypse hit! Guess who was granted 3 extra Disney days (all expenses paid by us... :headache: ) - but it was awesome, regardless of the extra cost!

then the snow-pocalypse hit! Guess who was granted 3 extra Disney days (all expenses paid by us... :headache: ) - but it was awesome, regardless of the extra cost!

SNOW-POCALYPSE! I love that term! That is exactly what it was. We were driving around searching for gas for my sisters car (she was on empty) and there was no one on the roads, no lights in any houses or buildings. We found one gas station open and it was over an hour wait. We went up to the store part and then owner was locked inside afraid of looters. It was scary.

In Feb 2011 we flew out of Bradley a day early to WDW due to a bad storm. We were the last flight out and it was very scary. I think this year we should be ok in Sept?

We just got back from Cape Cod and love it there. My kids were begging for us to live there. We all decided that the perfect life would be to live in Cape Cod for the summer and Orlando the rest of the year!

Joining in!! I arrive at WDW the day after you leave. You have an adorable family and I love how you told your kiddos.

I have to giggle at your husbands insistence at having three meals a day. I had basic last trip and paid for a few meals OOP and felt like that was so much food. After all of the planning I did prior to the trip we did some ADR changes in WDW because we couldn't imagine eating another meal. It is cool you let him win but I have a feeling you will end up being able to say I told you so.

I love POFQ!! Have you tried Wolfgang Puck Express yet? It is my favorite quick service and I consider it one of the best reasons to stay at a Downtown Disney area resort.

Signing onto your PTR! We are going during a similar time frame in 2013! We love POFQ. The size of the resort is wonderful and it is so quiet! I haven't staying at any other moderate reosrt, but I don't know if I need to! I was in love from day 1!

Man, I really can't believe we are getting so close to the end of summer which means we are close to our return to Disney!!!

I haven't been on the boards much because this summer has been so packed full of fun! No time

We have one more trip to Cape Cod coming up and then the kids will have their tonsils out, back to school and then I will need to start my planning into high gear!!!

Hope you are all enjoying your summers as well.

Signing onto your PTR! We are going during a similar time frame in 2013! We love POFQ. The size of the resort is wonderful and it is so quiet! I haven't staying at any other moderate reosrt, but I don't know if I need to! I was in love from day 1!

I agree with you.. I look at the others, but I can't imagine staying anywhere other than POFQ --- Beachclub, Wilderness lodge, Animal Kingdom lodge have me interested, but they are so much more money :scared: - Maybe someday?? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter