Free Dining 2015 bounce back is out! Now with mixed up images.

The dates look great for our plans for next year! Hoping they include POR because we are a family of 5. Looking forward to scheduling bounce back when there in October.

Do you think this is a good sign for general public free dining next year?

OP here. The code is E563F. The fine print says excludes three bedroom villas and campsites. I think the CM mentioned it also excluded Mermaid rooms. It looks like moderates and up get DDP; 1TS, 1QS, 1 snack and mug. Maybe I can try loading pictures tomorrow. I've been busy going to parks. Today FP+ kiosks and the app were down. If you had previous FP+ picks you were able to use those, but not change them on the fly.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you have to be at Disney currently in order to use the bb offer? What is the point of posting the code for those not currently there if they can't use it. Hopefully the bb will remain the same till the end of September. I'm just wondering, not trying to start anything.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you have to be at Disney currently in order to use the bb offer? What is the point of posting the code for those not currently there if they can't use it. Hopefully the bb will remain the same till the end of September. I'm just wondering, not trying to start anything.

You do.

The codes really aren't beneficial. They'll be different based someone's resort tier/ddp, etc. The person applying it will need to look it up anyway to verify the restrictions.

OP here. The code is E563F. The fine print says excludes three bedroom villas and campsites. I think the CM mentioned it also excluded Mermaid rooms. It looks like moderates and up get DDP; 1TS, 1QS, 1 snack and mug. Maybe I can try loading pictures tomorrow. I've been busy going to parks. Today FP+ kiosks and the app were down. If you had previous FP+ picks you were able to use those, but not change them on the fly.
To which dates is applicable?

Do you think this is a good sign for general public free dining next year?

I agree with aaarcher86, no!! A better sign would be all the people booking now for next year. Disney will offer FD and other types of discounts when they need to fill rooms.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Quick question. Assuming that POR is excluded from the BB offer, I've been checking out CBR for the 5 of us & actually think I would prefer it!

Problem is the aren't yet allowing murphy bed room bookings (I've been checking daily), but the refurb will be finished by next August.

The only other choices we are looking at are the cabins, AoA or AS Music suite - not sure I want to pay those prices again & have to upgrade from QSDP to DDP - this year my MIL is with us in a Cars suite at AoA.

So, can I put 4 of us (2 adults & 2 kids) in a preferred room at CBR on the BB and add the 3rd child with FD when the system allows booking for a party of 5?

Or is this complicating my life & I should just book AS Music (2nd cheapest) & try to switch resorts later..?

TIA!

Quick question. Assuming that POR is excluded from the BB offer, I've been checking out CBR for the 5 of us & actually think I would prefer it! Problem is the aren't yet allowing murphy bed room bookings (I've been checking daily), but the refurb will be finished by next August. The only other choices we are looking at are the cabins, AoA or AS Music suite - not sure I want to pay those prices again & have to upgrade from QSDP to DDP - this year my MIL is with us in a Cars suite at AoA. So, can I put 4 of us (2 adults & 2 kids) in a preferred room at CBR on the BB and add the 3rd child with FD when the system allows booking for a party of 5? Or is this complicating my life & I should just book AS Music (2nd cheapest) & try to switch resorts later..? TIA!

I would book what's available and switch resorts in case they're behind schedule. That way you don't get stuck with no availability somewhere else.

I'm doing some comparison shopping right now... does anyone know if POR is included in the BB offer? :goodvibes

I would book what's available and switch resorts in case they're behind schedule. That way you don't get stuck with no availability somewhere else.

Thanks I was leaning that way, but didn't even think about delays!

Quick question. Assuming that POR is excluded from the BB offer, I've been checking out CBR for the 5 of us & actually think I would prefer it!

Problem is the aren't yet allowing murphy bed room bookings (I've been checking daily), but the refurb will be finished by next August.

The only other choices we are looking at are the cabins, AoA or AS Music suite - not sure I want to pay those prices again & have to upgrade from QSDP to DDP - this year my MIL is with us in a Cars suite at AoA.

So, can I put 4 of us (2 adults & 2 kids) in a preferred room at CBR on the BB and add the 3rd child with FD when the system allows booking for a party of 5?

Or is this complicating my life & I should just book AS Music (2nd cheapest) & try to switch resorts later..?

TIA!

FYI, the Cabins are moderate and you'd get the regular DDP, no need to upgrade ;)

FYI, the Cabins are moderate and you'd get the regular DDP, no need to upgrade ;)

Yes I just wish they weren't so expensive :(.

I've run the numbers & even with the upgrade from QS to DDP AS Music is almost $300 less than the cabins. Even AoA is less than $100 more than the cabins, upgraded dining included. Worth it for 2 bathrooms & a separate master.

POR is almost $1000 less than the cabins if we get FD. I guestimated CBR preferred room at about $600 less with FD - I can't input the 5th person on the site so had to average it out.

I guess if we can't get either POR or CBR with the BB we'll just skip next year. :confused3

I will be there in Mid October, and will be planning on returning end of April 2015. Will it be free dining do u think? Or room discount?

Post#2 asked for the code, but you do have to be at Disney World to book it.

Any word yet on the dates being offered with the bounce back for 2015?

Quick question. Assuming that POR is excluded from the BB offer, I've been checking out CBR for the 5 of us & actually think I would prefer it! Problem is the aren't yet allowing murphy bed room bookings (I've been checking daily), but the refurb will be finished by next August. The only other choices we are looking at are the cabins, AoA or AS Music suite - not sure I want to pay those prices again & have to upgrade from QSDP to DDP - this year my MIL is with us in a Cars suite at AoA. So, can I put 4 of us (2 adults & 2 kids) in a preferred room at CBR on the BB and add the 3rd child with FD when the system allows booking for a party of 5? Or is this complicating my life & I should just book AS Music (2nd cheapest) & try to switch resorts later..? TIA!
Does CBR have rooms for five now? I did not know that? I would love to try that resort:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter