• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
black562 said:
I'd just like to get one every now and then just to know they're thinking of me. :confused3

I know how you feel. We think of them All The Time lol

So I booked last Monday for our trip in September under the DV early FD promo - and I received the pin code last week as well. I just want to make sure I'm not missing out on something.... since my trip was already planned in September there's no extra bonus for me for calling up CM and rebooking under the PIN. If my trip were planned in late August or October for example, I'd definately be calling for the FD... am I right?

So I booked last Monday for our trip in September under the DV early FD promo - and I received the pin code last week as well. I just want to make sure I'm not missing out on something.... since my trip was already planned in September there's no extra bonus for me for calling up CM and rebooking under the PIN. If my trip were planned in late August or October for example, I'd definately be calling for the FD... am I right?

Yep. No reason to change anything. :goodvibes

Ah. I haven't seen the actual email. That makes more sense.

Has anyone actually booked for less than 5 nights/days under the pin? I think it is 3 too....just curious because if I get one it'll be $94 more if I have to add a park day to our trip.

Has anyone actually booked for less than 5 nights/days under the pin? I think it is 3 too....just curious because if I get one it'll be $94 more if I have to add a park day to our trip.

Yes. It has worked for 3 night stays. Fingers crossed for both of us to get this PIN or at least that it will go public. :goodvibes

Quick question because I'm a little confused. Is the free dining only if you book 5 night/4 day package? I thought you could do it for 3-4 nights after seeing something on the DIS but on the Disney website it says 5 night/4 days. I want to do 4 night/3 day and would love to get free dining. Thanks for your help!

Quick question because I'm a little confused. Is the free dining only if you book 5 night/4 day package? I thought you could do it for 3-4 nights after seeing something on the DIS but on the Disney website it says 5 night/4 days. I want to do 4 night/3 day and would love to get free dining. Thanks for your help!

That's just an example they use for advertising.

That's just an example they use for advertising.

Thank you! I talked to one of the chat people on the Disney website and they gave me the wrong answer. They said that I had to do at least 5 nights. I then tried it online and was able to get it for 4 nights. Ridiculous.

Yes. It has worked for 3 night stays. Fingers crossed for both of us to get this PIN or at least that it will go public. :goodvibes

No kidding! I was thinking..."if they say I have a pin this will be the best Mother's Day gift to me from Disney!!" But...no go. He said keep trying, and I made sure they had all our email addresses. Who knows! If only I could let it go and forget it till July. Ha!!

I booked our Sept stay for 3 nights, 2 days of tickets with FD and had no problem :)

Have they ever offered free dining pins for the Oct/Nov/Dec time frame before?
I'm one of those anxiously awaiting to see if the offer goes public since I didn't get a pin and I'm just trying to figure what are the chances. I'm thinking if they've never done this before maybe they only had a few rooms to fill and doing pins for a select few would take care of that? I know nobody can tell me for sure but July is such a long way off and the suspense is killing me!

They have sent out free dining pins for the October - December timeframe every year since 2008 and then released almost the exact same dates to the general public since 2009. The current fall and winter pin code FD dates should be released this summer, probably July.

I'm booked AS Movies pref for Sept 14-21 with QSDP, but planning on upgrading to DDP once I have plane tickets etc. Just priced out moderates with standard room and it would only be $100 more than the pkg with upgrade. Would I have to make changes before the July 31st date, or can I make changes to resort and dining without losing the free dining as long as it's before the 45 day mark?

You can make those changes to your reservation up to 72 hours before check in with no penalties - they like you to upgrade and spend more money with them. If your downgrade after the 45 day mark, you would be charged a $50 fee, but you would not lose your discount.

I feel lazy not just looking around, but Im just too tired to find the answer, my question is this:

I am planning a trip around 11/5-11/11. The free dining offer i got runs from 10/18-10/31 and 11/11-11/23. Am I just SOL, or because the last day of my trip is still during that time, can I still get the free dining? Thanks in advance for the responses.

That week is blacked out due to Jersey Week, so unfortunately out of luck. Your check IN dare must fall with in the FD promo dates to have it applied to your entire stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter