Free Dining 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your Jasmine pic!

Speaking of husbands, tonight I walked in after dinner to find mind playing Epic Mickey w/my little guy, with the Little Mermaid CD blasting (and singing "Part of Your World" might I add), ending up in a rousing discussion over dessert about costumes for MNSSHP, whether we should go as individuals or do a group thing.

So in a way, consider yourself blessed, because sometimes people here get so worked up over pending Disney trips, it can be very difficult to get anything done.

Sounds like a fun evening!!!

I'm booked AS Movies pref for Sept 14-21 with QSDP, but planning on upgrading to DDP once I have plane tickets etc. Just priced out moderates with standard room and it would only be $100 more than the pkg with upgrade. Would I have to make changes before the July 31st date, or can I make changes to resort and dining without losing the free dining as long as it's before the 45 day mark?

Not sure how long you have to change your package but we also were going to stay value in Sept(pop) but I booked POFQ standard room instead and it was only 170 difference for entire week ( we wanted reg dining plan).

Fantasmic can be pretty intense and scary for little kids. You might check out some videos of the show and special effects ahead of time to be sure your kids will enjoy it. We tried going when our kids were that age and left mid-way with all three in tears. The giant dragon, heat from the flames, and dark/scary scenes were too much after a long day at the park. But, some kids love that, you'd know yours best! :)

TY for the advice.. my kids really love the vilains.. I look some utube video with themn and they was sayin..je veux y aller, je veux y aller, traduction, i want to go, I want to go right now

Sorry if this was answered already, i was off the boards for a few days and this one blew up lol.

Any news if the pin codes are going public?? I didnt get an email...

Do you think they would add the late august one as well or is that ruled out at this point?

They generally don't do that. They already released room only discounts for that time period, so if free dining were coming, they would've just announced it. The bookings during the last week are good, due to many factors, so they just didn't see the need to offer it during that time.

If I book my trip without a discount and have free dining applied later would I have to change my ADR's if I had to switch resorts to get FD?

Have they ever offered free dining pins for the Oct/Nov/Dec time frame before?
I'm one of those anxiously awaiting to see if the offer goes public since I didn't get a pin and I'm just trying to figure what are the chances. I'm thinking if they've never done this before maybe they only had a few rooms to fill and doing pins for a select few would take care of that? I know nobody can tell me for sure but July is such a long way off and the suspense is killing me!

Have they ever offered free dining pins for the Oct/Nov/Dec time frame before?
I'm one of those anxiously awaiting to see if the offer goes public since I didn't get a pin and I'm just trying to figure what are the chances. I'm thinking if they've never done this before maybe they only had a few rooms to fill and doing pins for a select few would take care of that? I know nobody can tell me for sure but July is such a long way off and the suspense is killing me!

It all depends on how successful the PIN codes are. If rooms book up to their satisfaction, then the likelihood is far less that it will go public. There could also be certain date ranges that book up, and thus wouldn't be released for public as well.

Yet another option is that the dates book fairly well, but Disney still wants to fill a few more rooms, thus offering a room only discount similar to the ones we've seen all this year.

So really it all depends on how the bookings go...

Sorry if this was answered already, i was off the boards for a few days and this one blew up lol.

Any news if the pin codes are going public?? I didnt get an email...

There is supposed to be another batch of pins being sent out this week. Last week I believe it was on Wednesday, so probably about the same time this week? Also, you can always call WDW to see if there is a pin attached to your name.:thumbsup2

There is supposed to be another batch of pins being sent out this week. Last week I believe it was on Wednesday, so probably about the same time this week? Also, you can always call WDW to see if there is a pin attached to your name.:thumbsup2

Ahhh, somebody is learning the patterns!!! :thumbsup2

I just got FD added to my reservation!!! Happy Mothers DY to me!!!!! Now I owe less than $200 on my trip. Ill add trip insurance and pay it off this week!! Woohoo!!! So excited! :)

Hello! I have a question about free dining!

I've never been to WDW during Free Dining, but I know that if you check in on the last day of Free Dining, you get it through the length of your stay up to 14 days. I'm planning on checking into All Star Sports on 9/25 and stay till 10/4. My travel buddy can only stay till 10/2, what will happen to his dining credits if he checks out early? I wish he could stay the whole time, but work just wont allow it. Any insight/help would be super appreciated :) Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter