Free Dining 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had booked last year and up until this morning all my reservation info (resort, tickets, dining plan, etc) was all under "My Reservations". Ever since I added the Free Dining promo, all it shows is my resort, no tickets or anything else are there anymore. I mean it doesn't really matter, I know I have it, but this poor website always has some issue...

I changed from AoA to POFQ on monday with the visa offer and the site still doesn't show FD. My hotel changed but no dining. My reciept in my email does have the FD listed though so all should be fine.

smitch425 said:
It is a new inclusion for all 2013 packages. It comes in the booklet with the arcade voucher, mini golf voucher, Photopass are, etc. and yes, there is a coaster simulator there. DH told me to take DS because we are serious gamers, but then I reminded him that I get lost easily, so we will all be going. :rotfl2:

hi when you say the photopass is included in that book is there a deal or special with that? I was going to book before we left maybe I should just wait? thanks for all your help!

I changed from AoA to POFQ on monday with the visa offer and the site still don't show FD. My hotel changed but no dining. My reciept in my email does have the FD listed though so all should be fine.

Yes, you should be fine. However, because the WDW website is so screwed up these days, it would be advisable to print that email out, save it somewhere on your computer besides just your email, basically anything and everything to back it up in case a CM later on takes what's on the WDW website too literally.

Just got the email from my TA. She got FD applied to our existing ressie at ASMo!!! Woo Hoo! We had already budgeted our trip with the DP so the savings will allow us to pay to upgrade to standard dining, and can pay for MNSSHP and PP+ :)
Viva La Free Dining! pixiedust: Free Dining For Everyone! :cheer2: Hip Hip Horray!! ::yes:: Yo Ho Ho, a Diner's Life for Me!! pirate: (Can ya' tell I'm a little excited?! LOL)

hi when you say the photopass is included in that book is there a deal or special with that? I was going to book before we left maybe I should just wait? thanks for all your help!

It is just a basic card that you can use in the parks. I think if you register the card before your trip it will direct you to the preorder deal, but it is the same preorder deal that you can book now.

Here is the preorder link in case anyone is interested...

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/specialoffers/wdwppp.htm#

Yes, you should be fine. However, because the WDW website is so screwed up these days, it would be advisable to print that email out, save it somewhere on your computer besides just your email, basically anything and everything to back it up in case a CM later on takes what's on the WDW website too literally.

Yep already done probably going to call in tonight just to be 100%.

Wait a minute-- Disneyquest are Disneyquest tickets included in all the MYW packages?

Yep. If you look at your reservation confirmation email, you can click on 2013 package inclusions to see everything included. :thumbsup2

Here is the line for DQ...

DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park Admission – Voucher valid for two admission tickets per room. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a person 16 years of age or older.

Yikes! My wedding video disappeared completely right after our wedding in Nov of 1999. I have had a special VHS box that matched our wedding invitations collecting dust for over 13 years. This past Christmas Eve my grandma gathered the whole family into her living room and said she had something to show us on tv. If you knew her, you would think she was about to show us something on YouTube.:rotfl: Nope... There was a dim lit picture with harp music playing and before I could utter the words, "Is this my wedding video?" I was crying hysterically. The whole family was overwhelmed with happiness. Best. Gift. EVER. They found it in a box of cassette tapes in her basement. It was filmed on an 8mm tape, and she had it transferred to DVD. She made copies for my dad, mom, and DH's parents, too. Still have the VHS box, but I now have a DVD. :goodvibes

That is super sweet!!!
:flower3:

Its official after debating all stink-en day I finally did it!!

Goodbye AOA (we still <3) you! Hello Pop preferred with upgraded dining and 510.00 back in my pocket :)

Also booked BC for Sept 21-30 in Standard and saved close to 2K with FD! Called about 11:00 AM EST and believe it or not had no wait.

OMG, Smitch! That made me cry! How awesome!

Aww! That's a great Happily Ever After story!:lovestruc

That is super sweet!!!
:flower3:

The very best part is that I have footage of the brother I lost. He passed away somewhat unexpectedly 3 years ago due to complications from diabetes. Just when I had composed myself from the shock of the video being found, he popped up on the screen and I lost it again. :sad: One of my sister-in-law's (who was not present at the time of my wedding) messaged me on Facebook that night saying that she was so happy she could be there to see me get that video. It was very sweet. My family is my life. :goodvibes

The very best part is that I have footage of the brother I lost. He passed away somewhat unexpectedly 3 years ago due to complications from diabetes. Just when I had composed myself from the shock of the video being found, he popped up on the screen and I lost it again. :sad: One of my sister-in-law's (who was not present at the time of my wedding) messaged me on Facebook that night saying that she was so happy she could be there to see me get that video. It was very sweet. My family is my life. :goodvibes

Aww, what an emotional moment that was....I'm glad you were able to find that footage.

oh that is so great that you have that!! so sorry to hear about your brother but that is so great you have those memories!

I want to say no because when I asked the cm how much the hotel was she said once its a package you cant see that! I wanted one too but I had to figure it out myself, kind of a pain!

You can go to the Disney site and price out each piece for the week you are going, hotel, tickets, park hopper, flights. This will give you the breakdown of each piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter