• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
In preparing my war room for the morning I've noticed there are two different numbers they give me to call. One is 407 939 7211 the other being 407 939 6244. Which one do I call?!

In preparing my war room for the morning I've noticed there are two different numbers they give me to call. One is 407 939 7211 the other being 407 939 6244. Which one do I call?!

I had one number saved in my phone then was double checking today to get everything ready and noticed a different one on line.

I had one number saved in my phone then was double checking today to get everything ready and noticed a different one on line.

I'm assuming both numbers are going to go to both places, but if they don't it would be nice to have that one little jump I don't have to take.

You can go onto the WDW site now and look at online adrs and get an idea as to what and when is available. I think we have 6 character meals booked. I did them all last week and got into every one I wanted but didn't get the exact time I wanted in every case. That being said BOG is completely booked for TS and I didn't request CRT.

:cool1: Thank you sooooooo much!!!!:worship: I just booked all of our Character Meals!:banana: So here is my list:
Akershus (breakfast)
Disney Jr. Hollywood and Vine (lunch)
Tusker House (dinner)
Crystal Palace (dinner)
Chef Mickey (breakfast)
What does everyone think? This will be my DH and DD(4) first time at WDW. I want to make sure everything is magical for them.

Also I have a concern/question CP reservation is fro3:55. We will not be purchasing park tickets that day because we are going to MNSSHP. Will they let us in?:scared1:

Yea this is so much more fun than drama.

I mean I guess this is drama...but this is the good kind of drama.

Yes!!! Thank you soooo much for starting this wonderful place to share our Disney Dining questions and our Disney joy! We will be arriving the day you are leaving.... but I feel like I already know you!pixiedust:

:cool1: Thank you sooooooo much!!!!:worship: I just booked all of our Character Meals!:banana: So here is my list:
Akershus (breakfast)
Tusker House (dinner)
Crystal Palace (dinner)
Chef Mickey (breakfast)
What does everyone think? This will be my DH and DD(4) first time at WDW. I want to make sure everything is magical for them.

Also I have a concern/question CP reservation is fro3:55. We will not be purchasing park tickets that day because we are going to MNSSHP. Will they let us in?:scared1:

Park Admission/ticket is required for all dining locations inside a park and Tusker does not have characters for dinner. :)

I just re-read your post and since it's 3:55 and you have tickets for the Special Event the earliest you can enter the park is 4 but they my let it slide by 5 mins with the reservation

Akershus (breakfast)
Tusker House (dinner)
Crystal Palace (dinner)
Chef Mickey (breakfast)

I love your list. Can I come? Those are great character meals--just double checking but Tusker at dinner has no characters. Just breakfast and lunch

If you are using only your party ticket, they usually allow you to enter at 4PM. Not sure if that couple minute difference will be allowed or not. If not, you can always just be a couple minutes late for dinner.

I haven't booked anything yet. I plan to start tomorrow. Will I be able to get any character dining? I am trying to decide whether or not it is worth upgrading to TS. Thanks you guys are rockstars! I e this thread!

I sure think it's worth it to upgrade to table service. The character dining alone was worth it to me. I also have two people that have food allergy issues, and the table service is sooooo much better that quick serve. Look at the menus and see where you want to eat, you can also look without booking at the disney restaurants and see what is still available.... good luck!princess:

Akershus (breakfast)
Tusker House (dinner)
Crystal Palace (dinner)
Chef Mickey (breakfast)

You can not enter the MK until 4:00 pm with your MNSSHP ticket.

Also Tusker House doesn't have characters at dinner.

ETA: I guess we have covered that sufficiently :-)

How late can I be for my reservation? Good catch on Tusker everybody! That is why I need you!!!!

We are planning to do Ohana and Chef Mickeys. Not sure about the other nights. We did TH and GG in April, food was good at th but service was horrible. Might repeat GG since it was so awesome.

Wanting to get my add done but just stumped for the rest of days.

Getting nervous!!!:p
I think I finally decided POR preferred as our 1st pick and Pop preferred as our back up pick. I hope I don't need a third choice!!:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter