1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

FP+ is Live! Magic Bands in the park!

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by PrettyFlower2, Apr 24, 2013.

1. wilkeliza

wilkeliza DIS Veteran

Those are not the guest kiosks. That is where the fastpass CM will verify you entry and mark you as present. It is the virtual version of taking your fastpass. You swipe, they tap, Mickey turns green and your good.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. d1gitman

d1gitman Mad About The Mouse!

all i keep envisioning is a giant FP+ status board with live updates constantly changing as in the jobs board in the Bee Movie...:rotfl2:

4. rastuso

rastuso DIS Veteran

That's exactly it. All the "trials" have been absolutely off on their own island. Yet, amazingly, many people are interpreting the awesomeness of them with what FP+ will be en masse. That's just crazy.

The odds of getting a pm FP+ an ANYTHING at any time close to the day of is going to be infinitessimal. Unless, as one poster said, Disney plays with the numbers, and releases things for certain guests that show signs of leaving the park. That's totally diabolical, and exactly what I am afraid will happen.

Still, nothing about all this makes me feel like I'll ever have another trip like my past ones where I enjoy 5 or more E ticket FP rides in a day. Unless I stay at the GF.

-R

5. Rileygirl

Rileygirl DIS Veteran

6. damo

damo Proud Redhead

Those things are all there on the website. Transportation to Wet 'n Wild is a hotel perk, so it is on the hotel information page. Tickets are all on one page. If you try to buy a ticket on a different page you get directed to the page with all the possible scenarios.

7. Rileygirl

Rileygirl DIS Veteran

edited to delete

8. Squidgyness

Squidgyness DIS Veteran

The key thing to remember isn't just that IOA went up by only 4% (relatively speaking) but that they managed to keep hold of those improved visitor numbers from the year before, thus proving that HP was not just a flash in the pan so to speak.

I predict a slightly higher, maybe an extra one % above current rates, increase in crowds for WDW in the following months and years, but that would probably have more to do with increased advertising if it does happen IMO.

I doubt if this policy will change anything drastic crowd wise. An announcement and advertising of a new land maybe, if that does happen anytime soon. I thought the decrease for DL was interesting. If they introduce fp plus there that might not get any better.

9. wilkeliza

wilkeliza DIS Veteran

Why do all of these threads turn into Dis vs Uni? I keep checking it to see if anyone involved in the upcoming guest test posts but instead it is posts about attendance and Universal expansion vs Disney expansions. Can't we keep this on topic to Fastpass+?

10. agavegirl1

agavegirl1 DIS Veteran

11. doconeill

doconeill Fastpass Jedi Master DIS Lifetime Sponsor

The upcoming test isn't for a couple more weeks.

I know at least one DISer has been selected - they posted in a different thread.

Threads will always drift when there is no new information...

12. preemiemama

preemiemama Mouseketeer

13. Rileygirl

Rileygirl DIS Veteran

14. minnemouse5103

minnemouse5103 minniemouse5103

They are wrist band they work on kids and adults. They work to get in all parks and get you in to your hotel room. Well really magic is online i think is you can make your fastpass online for everybody. So for example is in if went to in Hollywood studio is a ride called toy story that line is long and you can make a fasspass. Also you don`t have to worry about losing a cards. it will all be on your wrist. Also you get pick your color. There are different colors like red, gray , dark purple , pinkish purple, blue , green , yellow , orange. So each family member each can get a different color. That why everyone Happy.

pixiedust:

15. Missyrose

Missyrose DIS Veteran

Why resurrect a month-old thread with no new information? :confused3