fp+ and room only reservation

aidansmom

Mouseketeer
We have a room only reservation for the first night of our trip (12/4), with a six day package following. I can't figure out if my fp+ window opens tonight for the 12/4 arrival or not - we have no park tickets for that day. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I had the same issue. it starts on 60 days from room only ressie. can only reserve fp for days you have tickets for, so not for the 1st room only nite,just the 6 days remaining stay

I had this exact scenario happen to me 40-something days ago. I have a room only on 10/17 (I booked the room a few months after I booked the package), and a six day package at a different hotel starting 10/18. I thought my Fp+ window was supposed to open 8/19, as that was 60 days out from 10/18. So I wrote it in my calendar to book FP+ at 11pm (I'm central time) on 8/18. Imagine my surprise when I logged into MDE at 9 am on 8/18 to go over some things and found that I could book FP+! I even called Disney to make sure my my reservations were correct. I was told that MDE recognized my room only date as 60 days out. I don't know if this is common knowledge, but I was able to book fastpasses 14 hours earlier. I just assumed my fp date was still 10/18. I often wonder if I could have booked my FP the night before. I don't know if it was a fluke, but I was able to book. It never even occurred to me to see if my room only reservation would allow me to book a day early. I got most of the fastpasses I wanted, however, I still couldn't get A & E or FoF. And 7DMT was only available the last 2 days of our stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter