• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP+ and BOG Lunch

I am getting an error message now too. It let me choose a FP+ time for lunch on 11/17 a few weeks back and select meals and I was able to go back in a couple of times after that to adjust my meal selection.

But I've been trying to log back in the past couple days and after it lets me into the "main" screen to view my selections or adjust them, once I try to click on one of the options - it gives me an error screen that says

"Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant"

:confused3

Anyone know why this is? Will those of us who have already made FP reservations for BOG still have them accepted?

I just logged in and was able to view our reservation and meal selections for our Nov. 14th FP+ reservation. Gonna go ahead and take a screen shot of it now in case it starts acting up for me too.

I am getting an error message now too. It let me choose a FP+ time for lunch on 11/17 a few weeks back and select meals and I was able to go back in a couple of times after that to adjust my meal selection.

But I've been trying to log back in the past couple days and after it lets me into the "main" screen to view my selections or adjust them, once I try to click on one of the options - it gives me an error screen that says

"Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant"

:confused3

Anyone know why this is? Will those of us who have already made FP reservations for BOG still have them accepted?

After I made my reservation I got that message every time I tried to log in. When we got to BOG the reservation was there, no problem.

Our trip doesn't start until Dec. 16th. I have had no problem logging into the website but it says there are no times available. Does anyone know if its because we are still too far out? I am going to keep trying, but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with December reservations?

I would love to go in Late January early February but the site indicates no availability. How can u fast pass it?

Our trip doesn't start until Dec. 16th. I have had no problem logging into the website but it says there are no times available. Does anyone know if its because we are still too far out? I am going to keep trying, but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with December reservations?

I would love to go in Late January early February but the site indicates no availability. How can u fast pass it?

I couldn't make my FP until about 12 days out......I read somewhere it's approx 17 days from your arrival date...so both of you need to check back when it's closer.
Good Luck!

When going to the regular BOG reservation page today, I noticed that they are now advertising the FP+ option. It looks like it is here to stay!

When going to the regular BOG reservation page today, I noticed that they are now advertising the FP+ option. It looks like it is here to stay!

Yep! I've been seeing that for 3 or 4 days now. It lets me get right to the point where I would pick a time, but then there are no times available. But my trip isn't until December so I probably have a little longer to wait yet.:)

I was able to get into the site tonight to pick a time for lunch on 11/9 but I wasn't able to select which guests were going to dine.

We are a party of 2 families all under my reservation and we won't be together that day. It's forcing me to select our entire party. Was wondering if any had a similar experience and what happens if only 3 our 6 show up vs. all 6?:confused3

So excited! The website allowed me to select my FP+ today for Dec. 16 for lunch! Can't wait to be there!! :cheer2:

This is the link:
beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

We used it or our trip 2 weeks ago, it worked great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter