For your reading pleasure, a funny cruisecritic review

Maybe I'm being too harsh comparing the chicken strips to the ones from McDonald's. It's been years since I had chicken strips from there, maybe they have gotten worse. Last I remember, they were just okay, but not bad.

I stick by my assertion that the DCL chicken strips are nothing special though. They're really not. I think people must just have a soft spot for them because you're eating them on a DCL ship. I can understand that.

Put the same strips in a land-based establishment and they are run-of-the-mill.

Everyone is different.....I think the chicken fingers are great...to me a solid 8 or 9. They are all juicy white meat with a crunchy, flavorful crust...yummy!!!

Yes, you will get a dried out one sometimes but OVERALL they are very good. I actually have not had a land-based (other than WDW) one I liked as well. They are same ones they serve at WDW.

A few years ago DCL did away with the chicken fingers and switched to nuggets....there was such outrage with letters and emails going to DCL that they switched them back. Don't mess with the Chicken fingers...lol!

MJ

I completely agree!:thumbsup2

And I was about to start my own email/letter-writing campaign when rumors circulated that they did away with the Ken's honey mustard to go with the chix fingers! On our last couple of cruises, they kept it behind the counter and you had to ask for it. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter