• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For those who have stayed AFT on the Dream or Fantasy...

Did you like it or wish you were more mid-ship? Did you feel really removed from most stuff/long walks - or ??

I personally didn't stay in an Aft I was Mid, but a family friend was in the Aft (room 6690 on the Dream) and she loved it. Her balcony was huge! The walk was a bit long from the Mid but if You go down the Aft Elevators it won't be so bad. I didn't like the rocking of the boat you could feel but that was only on the last night. Other than that I never really noticed the boat rocking. The Aft isn't that bad but I liked where I was (room 8084 on the Dream) it was right by the elevators :-) Literally, I would go out of the elevators turn left and turn left one more time and right there it was! :D :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter