• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For those of you who have stayed on Deck 2, what are your thoughts?

Just got off the Magic today. Loved deck 2 room 2605. No motion problems for me, and I tend to get seasick easily. Very convenient and quiet.

I :lovestruc Deck 2!!! Any time we were up on the higher levels and the boat would be rocking, we'd get to our room and would hardly feel any movement at all! Loved it.

I have never been on deck 2 on DCL, but have been on deck 2 on other ships. I get sick driving in a car and never had a problem in my room. I did have a problem higher up in the dining rooms tough, take some ginger gum...it really helped

Leaving July 13 on the Magic yeah!

We absolutely love deck 2!! I think it is convienantly located to many different area's. We've had no issue's with motion sickness or noise. :)

Wow, after reading all of these comments it really sounds like deck 2 is the place to be.

Does deck 2 have the two small windows or one large.

If small, The two small seem claustrophobic to me. Was that true for anyone?
Thanks

Going on third DCL cruise in Jan and requested cat 9, deck 2 mid-ship to mid-aft specifically. We had this area last June and loved, loved, loved it. No one had motion sickness, didn't feel much movement, not much traffic in the hallways and no noise. We had one large porthole. My fav, was that I was also close to the laundry, not that I did laundry, but there was 2 irons and an ironing board and while the rest of the family was getting ready, I could sneak down the hallway and knock out a few wrinkles before we went to dinner. I have a thing about wearing wrinkled clothing in public.

We have stayed on Decks 1 and 2 several times.....Deck 1 is fine for the poster who was asking about it. There are less guestrooms on Deck 1 than other Decks but that just means it is quieter...not a problem. Deck 1 does have 2 smaller portholes instead of the one large porthole that are found on Deck 2, Cat 9's.

Cabin 2546 is one of my favorite cabins....have stayed in that cabin for 3 or 4 cruises and love the location.....just a bit forward of the mid-ship stairs, elevators and so convenient to everything onboard....need to get something from your cabin or to put something back in your cabin while you are at dinner...no problem...just a quick run to your cabin and you are back in action.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter