for ssr owners (copying other thread) how old will you be in 2054?

3DisneyNUTS

<font color=green>can't think of anything witty!<b
yikes I hate to do this but I will be
dh 85
DS 54

YYYYYYYY IIIIIIIIII KKKKKKKKK EEEEEEEEE SSSSSSSS YIKES!

God it is amazing what a great memories will be made by then :)

My nanna who passed away at 96 used to say I am 21 PLUS...Everyone would ask" plus what?" and she would never tell :)

I will be 81 in 2054! MY DH will be 88 and our little darling daughter who just celebrated her very first birthday will be 51!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my God!!!!

Looking forward to our first trip home in September!!

Mandy ::MinnieMo

I will be 85 and dh will be 87. Luckily, the kids will only be 55 and 51 so pushing us around in wheelchairs shouldn't be too much of a hardship!

Old enough that the roles will have reversed. My kids will be pushing me around WDW in a stroller and changing my diapers.

Originally posted by all5ofus
Old enough that the roles will have reversed. My kids will be pushing me around WDW in a stroller and changing my diapers.

LMAO this thread is definitely scary I like the 2042 one better LMAO.

I'll be 88 and dh will be 90. DS's will be 61 and 59. They might be taking their grandchildren by then!!:eek:

I will be 96. Which means that even when the VWL & BCV points I own are no longer available I'll still have SSRS! (OK, maybe I won't personnaly but my 60 year old child and her progeny will).

Me - 102. DH -108

I wonder if I will have plucked up courage to go on TOT, Mission Space. Rock and Roller Coaster etc by then?

Originally posted by marlouwrig
Me - 102. DH -108

I wonder if I will have plucked up courage to go on TOT, Mission Space. Rock and Roller Coaster etc by then?

LOL I hope so those are must ride attractions minus mission space I did not like that one. The first time I ever felt sick after a ride in my life.

Originally posted by all5ofus

Hilarious!!!!..............but I'll bet you are still there.

I'll be 88 and my DD will be 61.
And going to enjoy every minute of growing old now the I have DVC to keep me young.

Lori

I will be 87, KJ will be 81 and the kids will be 55 and 51(hopefully with family's of there own). That is what makes this so great we can get 3 generations(maybe 4) of use out of this product. It feels good knowing that our family will be able to enjoy the Disney Magic for many years to come.:D :D :D ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

me 85, DH 82, DS 52

wow! our baby will be grown up and hopefully have his own babies so we can all enjoy WDW together.
now that's a happy future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter