For people applying for spring 2013

I had my interview on Tuesday which was scheduled for 10:15 but she didn't call me until 10:30. Margie was my recruiter and she was nice but the interview was much shorter than last time. I goofed and only clicked on the hospitality roles as most interested and didn't check off any others. I was under the misunderstanding to keep it to three for some reason. She said that may hurt me in the selection process so she added attractions and I think Photopass to my list. :confused3

She said I should hear something within 2 weeks via email and/or to watch the Dashboard. Does anybody know if the Dashboard changes to "Interview Stage" like it does with Professional Internships? I was in Interview Stage for 2 internships this past Spring up until the final day of selections then received the dreaded rejection email. :sad1:)

Until some sort of decision is made, your dashboard will remain "in progress." Once you receive notification of being accepted, rejected, or pended, it will change accordingly.

Well good luck with that. I know there are a bunch of youtube videos explaining what you have to do. Any idea what role you could possibly be auditioning for?

Hoping for a prince ... obviously much harder ... but id be goo with any character in my range

I have my interview this Thursday and I'm extremely nervous. I'm going for PhotoPass and attractions. I'll do pretty much anything else also but those are my top. I've been studying questions and trying to prepare myself to the extreme for it, and I'm already nervous about the waiting for the dead time between the interview and finding out! So many butterflies in my tummy! :]

My interview is in a few hours and the nervousness just hit me! :p I think I'll do fine though, I took some notes today to prepare. It sucks though because I woke up sick today so I'm not all happy and enthusiastic :/

I have my interview this Thursday and I'm extremely nervous. I'm going for PhotoPass and attractions. I'll do pretty much anything else also but those are my top. I've been studying questions and trying to prepare myself to the extreme for it, and I'm already nervous about the waiting for the dead time between the interview and finding out! So many butterflies in my tummy! :]

My interview is in a few hours and the nervousness just hit me! :p I think I'll do fine though, I took some notes today to prepare. It sucks though because I woke up sick today so I'm not all happy and enthusiastic :/

Good luck to both of you.

How long did it take from the time you applied to your interview. This is a phone interview - or is it also on the internet - skype sort of thing. Sorry for the silly questions.

Good luck to both of you.

How long did it take from the time you applied to your interview. This is a phone interview - or is it also on the internet - skype sort of thing. Sorry for the silly questions.

Well I applied wed the 5th, did the web based interview that night, then the 6th I schedule my phone interview for the 13th and my application was pended the same day..

It is a phone interview, not skype....Have you applied yet?

You will do great, It really is no big deal...after a few minutes you will forget that it is an interview!

Let us know how it goes and goodluck!

Well I applied wed the 5th, did the web based interview that night, then the 6th I schedule my phone interview for the 13th and my application was pended the same day..

It is a phone interview, not skype....Have you applied yet?

This is for my daughter :)

Hey Guys!! I'm new here at DISboards... but I applied for the DCP Spring Advantage 2013 and my interview is next Tuesday! My top rolls are Vacation Planner, Concierge (not likely to get...haha), Photopass, and FSFB. I am so excited about my interview!!! I'm just ready to be in Disney again!!:thumbsup2

My interview went great! My interviewer was sooo nice. Now time to wait for an answer. Good luck to everyone, whether youre about to do the interview or if you're waiting for an answer :) if you get accepted, post it here!

Hi guys! I'm also new to Disboards!
I had my phone interview about a week and a half ago, so now I'm in the waiting game.
I think it went well, but the waiting is killing me! I've read on other forums that people have waited as long as 2 months to hear if they made it or not :badpc:

My top three role choices are character attendant, costuming, or BBB hostess!

Good luck to everyone, either about to have an interview, or waiting like me!

I have been waiting 6 days to see if i am been accepted or denied. I am soooo anxious! The phone interview went awesome. For those who are nervous for there phone interview, dont be! They make you feel so comfortable and they are super nice :) My top roles were Merchandise, Attractions, and Hospitality. Good luck to everyone :)

My interviewer was amazing! She was so nice and I definitely understand the "you can hear a smile on the phone" thing now, because she was smiling the whole time, even though it was late and I'm sure she'd been doing interviews all day! You definitely couldn't tell! My top three choices were Character Performer, Character Attendant, and Attractions, and for attractions she asked a lot about spiels (especially GMR!). My interview was on the long side, about 25 minutes, but that was because I did ask her some questions at the end of my interview.

The waiting game might kill me, guys. Especially if I have to wait two MONTHS. Um, in two months I hope I'm packing already!

I just applied today to the Spring Advantage program. I have my phone interview in 4 days. I love that there is such an amazing oppurtunity. Is there anything that I should do to prepare for the interview?

Have any of you done your phone interview? If so, does any of your dashboard say no longer in consideration? What does that mean because I havent got a rejection email or an acceptance email yet?:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter