For people applying for spring 2013

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by ashleyY993, Sep 10, 2012.

1. ashleyY993

ashleyY993 Earning My Ears

Who all is applying for DCP Spring 2013? I have my phone interview next Tuesday and I'm pretty nervous/excited! My top 3 role choices are character performer, bibbidi bobbidi boutique hostess (fairy godmother in training),and attractions. What are your top 3 role choices?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. HalJordan

HalJordan Earning My Ears

i only have two ... character performer(hopefully face) & character attendant

4. psherman42

psherman42 Mouseketeer

Me! I had my interview yesterday. :cool1: My top 3 roles are attractions, merchandise, and character attendant but I checked off quite a few others. Good luck to you guys!

5. ashleyY993

Awesome! Good luck to you guys, I can't wait for the results to come in!

6. DisneyAllyC

DisneyAllyC Princess Ally

I have 4 choices. Merchandise, attractions, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or Character Attendent

7. kayotik

kayotik Earning My Ears

I had my phone interview on Saturday. My top three are Attractions, Character Performer, and Merchandise, but I checked off nearly everything on my application. I'm getting super impatient and/or nervous about getting in or not. Good luck to you all!

8. Ajaz

Ajaz Mouseketeer

My top are Attractions, BBB, and Merchandise. I'm also planning on going to the entertainment auditions, but that's more for fun since I know the chance of me getting picked for that is slim to none. I also indicated some interest in quite a few other things! My phone interview is on Wednesday the 19th so I've got another week to prepare, but I'm still super nervous!

9. missflickflack

missflickflack Earning My Ears

hey guys,

My top roles are concierge, merchandise and vacation planner. I have my phone interview in 20 mins and super anxious about it. I am more nervous about the time period after the phone interview :confused3

Goodluck to everyone!

flick

10. AnnaS

AnnaS DIS Sponsoor/Veteran

Hi everyone,

my daughter really wants to do this. What is the deadline to apply? I will direct her to this thread after the weekend (my son is getting married tomorrow).

11. psherman42

psherman42 Mouseketeer

I think recruiting is until November.

12. ashleyY993

Tell us how it went!

13. ashleyY993

Yeah Im going to an audition too, but I know its very unlikely ill get picked, but I pretty much will take any role :) mine is on Tuesday and I'm also nervous! Tell us how it goes!

14. BeachPrincesss

BeachPrincesss Earning My Ears

hey guys, i had my interview last night. i technically applied for everything, but the only items im really interest is character performer and then BBB :)

15. missflickflack

It was great, no reason to be nervous at all. I had a lady named Wendi and she was very friendly. It was mainly like a chat about the positions, and why I choose them and my current work experience.

One tip I can give is have a couple of questions to ask at the end, they like to see that you are genuinely interested in the program!

she said I will now in a few days to 2 weeks at the max???

Let me know how you interview goes!:)

16. KidGoofy

KidGoofy <marquee behavior=alternate><font color=red>This</

I got interviewed today and to be honest I was nervous over nothing. My top 3 was anything in Hospitality(because I worked at a hotel before), attractions, and recreation. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. But I have a question for people who have already done the program. Am I done with all the interview stuff now since I did the WBI and Phone interview? She might have told me but I was nervous at the time and don't remember.
    Haha...you actually got interviewed by the same person I did right after me. I was interviewed at 10:30(well more like 10:45 because she called late). So sorry if she called you late because it took her a while to call me lol.

17. psherman42

psherman42 Mouseketeer

Yep. Next you'll find out if you're accepted or not.

18. missflickflack

Thats funny, no she called maybe 3 mins late, it was all good gave me a few extra minutes to relax! and yes you are all done with the interview process. It is now the nerve racking wait time to hear back!

19. KidGoofy

Oh no...now I'm super nervous. I hope I gave a good enough interview.
    The wait actually made me even more nervous, but I felt like I handled the pressure well. And good luck.

20. HalJordan

HalJordan Earning My Ears

Yeah i had my interview wednesday ... i nailed itand got the green light to go audition ... so that's what im agonizing about now lol

21. KidGoofy

Well good luck with that. I know there are a bunch of youtube videos explaining what you have to do. Any idea what role you could possibly be auditioning for?