• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Football

BTW if anyone knows people who like to pplay online games, check out the thing in my signature. I try not to mention it to much but it is really fun (for me anyway)

Season 4 is almost over so you may want to just sign up now and look around and see all that is going on. They have beginner teams for people just like you guys.

If not interested it's cool also.

Who do you think will win the superbowl?

Again I think Redskins.

My favorite football teams are the Texas Longhorns & the Houston Texans. I think the Longhorns will win 9 or 10 games, depending on any defensive improvement over last year.

I'm hoping the Texans can win 9 or 10 games & challenge for a playoff spot. That would be the next step in their progression. Defense is the key. The offense has looked pretty good so far.

Diehard Browns fan here-I am concerned about injuries and a meatgrider schedule this year. Maybe all will turn out OK, but my vibes are not that great for a winning season.

On the college side, how about the UK Wildcats? The win over Louisville today was HUGE in the opposing city. Hopefully we can get a bowl game 3 years in a row.

I also follow Ohio State-the Wells injury is a big concern here.

From noon to midnight on Saturdays during the fall, I am watching college football.

Proud alum of The University of Georgia
GO DOGS

and the parent of an App State grad and a current App student. I'm a huge fan of the Mountaineers!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

WOOOOOOOOO!!!! ROLL TIDE!!! Bama fans in NJ, i think we are the only ones but we love it. Going down next month for the Ole Miss game and we will be in WDW the day of the Georgia game(9/27) and you better believe we will all be wearing Crimson Tide clothing!!!!!

GREAT WIN LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Anyone on here into football as much as they are into disney?

Who is your favorite team and how do you think they will do this season.

Me first.

I am a Redskins fan and I think 2nd in the NFC is a realistic goal.

Good luck Thursday night, you are going to need it

Tiff

I was brought up a die hard Michigan Wolverine. Me, my mother, father, husband, father-in-law, mother-in-law and, hopefully soon, sister-in-law are all Michigan grads.

As to how we'll do this year...ummm....I'm guessing bad.

I care nothing for the NFL.

We love our Panthers. Season tix holders(psl's) Hoping for a good season.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

Ugh! I went to UT. That makes me feel dirty to even read. :)

Although, I should admit that I had fun at football games while there, and was in the band, I don't follow College football at all anymore so I don't much care who wins what. :)

I just love the Cleveland Browns, I always think there going to win there division, they havent in a long time but I always truly believe because there my team. When Art Model snuk the team and moved them to Baltimore, it killed me, but we got another team 3 years later

Redskins all the way baby!

I actually won a contest on the radio on Friday and my prize was a Hall of Fame shirt autographed by Art Monk and Darryl Green! I can't wait to get it!!! :love:

Kimya

Redskins all the way baby!

I actually won a contest on the radio on Friday and my prize was a Hall of Fame shirt autographed by Art Monk and Darryl Green! I can't wait to get it!!! :love:

Kimya

Lucky! I *HEART* Darryl Green!

Lucky! I *HEART* Darryl Green!

We actually sorta know him personally. He was very close friends with my uncle's ex-father-in-law.

I can't wait to get my shirt. I'm wearing it and my Redskins Crocs every monday morning after a win.

Kimya

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter