• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Football

Robbnva

Earning My Ears
Anyone on here into football as much as they are into disney?

Who is your favorite team and how do you think they will do this season.

Me first.

I am a Redskins fan and I think 2nd in the NFC is a realistic goal.

I'm also a lifelong Skins fan, but haven't had enough time over the last several years to follow football closely.

Oh, Yes!:cheer2: :cheer2: My dh says my 2 obsessions are the Colts and Disney.:goodvibes

I can't wait for Thursday!:cool1:

Rachel:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

I'm actually MORE into football than I am Disney!

I'm a lifelong Bills fan and I'm predicting we go 11-5. We deserve it :cheer2:

I'm from Michigan and I love college football, so this morning, I don't really feel like talking about football. :mad:

Life long Patriots fan !!!

Not a bandwagon jumper like so many around here. I have been with the team since Plunkett, Grogan and pretty boy Zolak.

I'm from Michigan and I love college football, so this morning, I don't really feel like talking about football. :mad:

Uh-oh... I know Appalachian St lost on Thursday, so it can't be that. And I get confused between Michigan St and U of M, so I don't even know who played.

I'm 1-1 in college football thus far. My #1 boys (Syracuse) lost, but UB beat UTEP so that's pretty exciting. I think they might have a good team this year.

woooooo pig soieeeeeeeeee razorbacks this is my team

GO COLTS my team by marriage

I'm really hoping that I can take my husband to a colts game this season. We try to go every season but last time was a wash so lets all hope this one is good.

Anyone on here into football as much as they are into disney?

Who is your favorite team and how do you think they will do this season.

Me first.

I am a Redskins fan and I think 2nd in the NFC is a realistic goal.

Just out of curiosity, who do you think will be first in the NFC?

As for me, I have two favorite teams (one in each conference).
First of all (and mostly), I'm a life-long Pats fan. I've also been watching the Pats since Grogran (many long, long seasons involved there).
And secondly I'm a life-long Cowboys fan. When I was a young boy, my best friend was from Texas, and he got me into the Cowboys.
Thankfully my two teams hardly ever play each other, but when they do, I pull for the Pats (my home town team).
As for how they will do? I see no reason why these two teams couldn't play each other in the SB.

Giants fan since the middle of the '92 season. I was born during that time & raised on football.

I have no idea how we'll do.

Im a BIG time Jacksonville Jaguars fan
I plan my whole Sunday aroind game time
In fact Im taking a vacation day, after a late Thursday night game

:yay: :yay: Dh turned me into a football junkie!!!

Love college football - go ASU!!!

As for the NFL - I am a fan - but loyal to the state - so go Cards (I know, stop laughing). Also love the Ravens (ASU tight end :laughing: ) Yep - we have a problem :lmao:

Just out of curiosity, who do you think will be first in the NFC?

As for me, I have two favorite teams (one in each conference).
First of all (and mostly), I'm a life-long Pats fan. I've also been watching the Pats since Grogran (many long, long seasons involved there).
And secondly I'm a life-long Cowboys fan. When I was a young boy, my best friend was from Texas, and he got me into the Cowboys.
Thankfully my two teams hardly ever play each other, but when they do, I pull for the Pats (my home town team).
As for how they will do? I see no reason why these two teams couldn't play each other in the SB.

The Redskins :cool1:

Me! We have a backward family in that on Sundays I watch Football all day while my husband takes care of our daughter and does the cooking. Sometimes he will watch the 'Bigger' games with me but usually I go at it alone. We always have a get together for the Super Bowl, though and he watches that!

Anyway, we are Cowboys fans. I am one because I grew up (and still live near Washington DC) and my Mom is a die hard Redskin fan. I discovered at an early age that I could tick her off by cheering for the Cowboys, but it was only football so she couldn't get TOO mad. Thus a Cowboys fan was born. My Husband has always been a Cowboys fan because his Father was.

I am also a Redskin fan too though (yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that makes no sense but that is the way it is) and I also like the Denver Broncos because the hubby is from CO and they are his second favorite team (plus, I loved John Elway!) My Daughter has jerseys from all three teams and we rotate them on Sundays depending on what game is most important. Colby will have the same if I can find a Redskin or Cowboys outfit in 0-3. I have a Broncos one already. We have fun when the Redskins actually PLAY the Cowboys. Last year Jeff and I wore Cowboys stuff and Katie was in her Redskins jersey. We got some fun comments from fans around here for sure! :)

So there ya go. Cowboys, Redskins and Broncos. I expect the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl (although I don't think they have a chance unless someone can peel Romo away from that blonde tramp Jessica Simpson) and I'm just hoping the Redskins do better than they did last year. I hate the owner though and I think he is a moron so I am not sure how well they will ever do until Snyder is gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter