• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food Network Star

Amy Finley reminds me alot of Emma from this season. Beyond Guy's Grocery Games, I have never seen Justin on a show. From what I saw, I can't imagine anyone connecting with him.

Good description of Amy. I liked Justin. I wish they had given him a quirky show. I'd take that over cutthroat kitchen or guys grocery games.

I was disappointed to see Emma leave last night. But...she was her own worst enemy with the barn/pig burning story. :confused3

I liked Emma okay, she had a pleasant sounding voice. But I think she would have made a boring and forgettable FNS.

I liked Emma okay, she had a pleasant sounding voice. But I think she would have made a boring and forgettable FNS.

Agreed.
She sounded like an NPR host. Or at least the SNL version of an NPR host.
Yeah, good times.

I was disappointed to see her go but not because I really liked her, I wanted the Texas girl gone. She irritates me beyond words.

I was disappointed to see her go but not because I really liked her, I wanted the Texas girl gone. She irritates me beyond words.

I actually stopped watching a few weeks back because the Texas girl gives me the heebies and the jeebies...:rolleyes1

I check here to find out who made it thru and was sorry to see Emma go. I LOVED her voice, it's so calming.

I actually stopped watching a few weeks back because the Texas girl gives me the heebies and the jeebies...:rolleyes1

I check here to find out who made it thru and was sorry to see Emma go. I LOVED her voice, it's so calming.

Apparently you aren't the only one. Alton Brown's Twitter feed makes it clear that he is no fan of the Texas girl.

Hated to see Emma go as well.

I'm glad they kept Lenny, I would give his show a chance if he wins. And Luca too. :) Probably wouldn't watch any of the girls' shows if a girl wins.

Lenny and Luca are my favorites. First episode I thought I would like Loreal because I liked her pinup retro style, but after watching her, eh not so much.

Lenny, I like him because he is fun to watch, and besides this weeks dish has shown he knows how to cook. Yeah he can be schticky and over the top but he is fun.

And Luca, well just look at him, and listen to him, :). I liked Emma but her voice always wanted to make my sleep, very soothing. So I wouldn't have watched her.

Can't stand any of remaining contestants besides Lenny and Luca.

Sarah I find annoying, she started with Romance which wasn't working and switched to Texas but it isn't working for her.

Nicole seems nice enough but can't seem to pull her pov and food together.

I honestly don't remember him! Maybe after hearing "pie style" a few dozen times, my brain went into "safe mode"!

I didn't watch the first few seasons of Food Network Star, but these last three seasons (give or take) have not been too memorable.

Rodney the Pie Guy is from Baltimore, just up the road from us. He actually has successful restaurants in both Baltimore and Washington, DC. We love his food (savory & sweet pies).

Apparently you aren't the only one. Alton Brown's Twitter feed makes it clear that he is no fan of the Texas girl.

Hated to see Emma go as well.

Yikes, if the host of the show doesn't like her I don't see that she has a chance.... :thumbsup2

Lenny and Luca are my favorites. First episode I thought I would like Loreal because I liked her pinup retro style, but after watching her, eh not so much.

Lenny, I like him because he is fun to watch, and besides this weeks dish has shown he knows how to cook. Yeah he can be schticky and over the top but he is fun.

And Luca, well just look at him, and listen to him, :). I liked Emma but her voice always wanted to make my sleep, very soothing. So I wouldn't have watched her.

Can't stand any of remaining contestants besides Lenny and Luca.

Sarah I find annoying, she started with Romance which wasn't working and switched to Texas but it isn't working for her.

Nicole seems nice enough but can't seem to pull her pov and food together.

I forgot about Luca coming back... :love: I'll watch HIS show for sure!! :yay:

Loreal wore on me after awhile, too. :scared:

Still not liking Lenny and Loreal is getting on my nerves. I would not watch either of their shows.

I'll go with Luca for the win.

I think the winner will be, "None Of The Above." :rolleyes2

Unfortunately (to me at least), I think the winner will be Luca, simply because he will get the majority of the female vote. I don't care for him because I can't understand half of what he says.

My votes are going to Nicole. Not because I'm a guy...simply because she is the most appealing to me.

Unfortunately (to me at least), I think the winner will be Luca, simply because he will get the majority of the female vote. I don't care for him because I can't understand half of what he says.

My votes are going to Nicole. Not because I'm a guy...simply because she is the most appealing to me.

I thought Nicole had the best pilot. I have not cared for her in any of the other episodes.

pozey said:

I agree with everything you say, except I'm not a guy.

I thought Nicole had the best pilot. I have not cared for her in any of the other episodes.

I agree. Her's was the best pilot.

But she was in my top 2-3 all season.

I think that it doesn't really matter who we vote for. The network will have already decided on who they think will bring them the most money to win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter