Food Network Star

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Can someone remind me where I've seen the contestant Luca before? Was he on Master Chef? Or is he a returning contestant? I searched the bios of the contestants and it still didn't tell me. Or am I imagining things? Just watched the first episode and I gotta say, so far I'm rooting for Nicole. Although Luca was good, too.

I don't recognize him. There was a Luca on the last season of Masterchef, but it isn't the same guy.

Can someone remind me where I've seen the contestant Luca before?

PENT_Luca-Della-Casa-01_s4x3.jpg.rend.snigalleryslide.jpeg

In my dreams???? :love:

Love to listen to him speak! :faint:

I am not sure about him but Nicole is the cousin of my husband's good friend! We are rooting for her too:thumbsup2

I'm rooting for Nicole too!

I think that Luca looks like someone. Maybe that guy, um... I think he hosted that show where they have rats crawl on them and they eat gross stuff?

I'm rooting for Nicole too!

I think that Luca looks like someone. Maybe that guy, um... I think he hosted that show where they have rats crawl on them and they eat gross stuff?

Joe Rogan :)

When did it start and on what channel? I love that show and totally missed that it was on. :(

When did it start and on what channel? I love that show and totally missed that it was on. :(

It just started last Sunday on Food Network. It will be on again tomorrow night.

Sooooooo disappointed with who they sent home this week. :( I think they should have given the person another chance to improve. I think they made a big mistake in letting this person go. :(

Who do you think they should have sent home instead? I agree, I would have liked to seen more of that person - and less of some of the other contestants. Would you have chosen one of the others from the bottom three? Or someone who showed little/no enthusiasm?

Boy has this show jumped the shark. Apparently Cutthroat Kitchen is floundering so they tried to incorporate it into FNS. Not working, might be done watching it. Glad to see Kenny go though I hope phony cowboy isn't far behind.

Boy has this show jumped the shark. Apparently Cutthroat Kitchen is floundering so they tried to incorporate it into FNS. Not working, might be done watching it. Glad to see Kenny go though I hope phony cowboy isn't far behind.

Might want to note somewhere that there are spoilers in this thread. Tonight's episode hasn't aired for everyone yet and people may open this thread not knowing who went home.

Anyone still watching? If so, exactly what did the challenge this week have to do with being a food network star? I don't believe any of the food network chefs are doing odd commericals on youtube for candy bars. And if they are advertising some kind of food, they are themselves and always cooking with it (like Bobby Flay with Fage yogurt). I thought this challenge was just obnoxious. Who cares how you do in this youtube challenge? It has no bearing on how you will do with your own cooking show.

Anyone still watching? If so, exactly what did the challenge this week have to do with being a food network star? I don't believe any of the food network chefs are doing odd commericals on youtube for candy bars. And if they are advertising some kind of food, they are themselves and always cooking with it (like Bobby Flay with Fage yogurt). I thought this challenge was just obnoxious. Who cares how you do in this youtube challenge? It has no bearing on how you will do with your own cooking show.

I agree. This week's Food Network Star was more of a gratuitous ad for Hersheys, the individual candy bars, and YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. Have I missed one? To think that a person who has a real talent for cooking, competes against others and is reduced to "Romper Room" antics on-camera. It's an insult to chefs everywhere. And my ears still hurt from Alton Brown having to say "Cray-Cray." Then, for a special bonus, after FNS showed that bucket-of-lard contestant with Payday Candy Bars taped all over his bare chest, the show broke away to a Payday Candy Bar Commercial. Rigged, much?

I thought this week's episode was extremely boring. They didn't cook. At all. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter