Flying Tink !

gilltrooper

Mouseketeer
Does Tink still fly from the castle during Wishes ? Over the past few years it's been hit or miss if you get to see her fly. We're going to be there October 11-18th for our honeymoon ! It'll be my DW 1st visit !!!

Does Tink still fly from the castle during Wishes ? Over the past few years it's been hit or miss if you get to see her fly. We're going to be there October 11-18th for our honeymoon ! It'll be my DW 1st visit !!!

Yes, conditions permitting.

She has been there the last 2 years I have been there (both times Nov./Dec.) I haven't heard that she wouldn't be there this year! Hope you get to see her!

Yes! I was there last month and she was flying. It completely depends on weather however.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest